Times for photo ops & Talk Times for C15

showmasters

That's what I needed to know, I'm not retarded. I just wanted to know exactly what it meant, if everyone from Trek would attend or just one or two.

Sorry, my bad there. I read more into your question that you actually meant to ask. :blink:

If it says "(insert name of movie or TV show here) talk" it's usually all guests from that movie/show. If it's just one or two the guests are individually named like with the Robinson/de Lancie talk.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the guests who only had one day listed on the online store for their photo session, would it be possible to use the ticket on the other day if necessary, or exchange it for a ticket for the other day? For example, Kerri Green & Rachel Luttrell only had one day available on the store, so I bought what was available.

Thanks for the times, i cant' be away too long as i'm pet sitting so now i can work it all out and free stargate talk woop woop please don't let it rain **crosses fingers**

Rachel photo shoot starts 10.20 on Sat, should i be there from 10.20, or wait for the Scedule to know my time i should be there

i notice Ben starts 11 am on sat, its 40 minutes later from rachel time, i hope i will be able to have both photo on sat.

somebody asked the question but i didn't the answer, my ticket on sat, if i was to miss mine, can i have it on Sun.

we had that option in Bedford Con.

Rachel photo shoot starts 10.20 on Sat, should i be there from 10.20, or wait for the Scedule to know my time i should be there

You should be there at 10.20.

There isn't a more detailed schedule for photo shoots. Some times the busy shoots are going by groups (there's a coloured corner on your ticket which should be blue, red, green or yellow), but those sessions should be in area A.

i notice Ben starts 11 am on sat, its 40 minutes later from rachel time, i hope i will be able to have both photo on sat.

Yes, you will be able to get both photos done on Saturday. Rachel's shoot will be busy, but it won't be going on for 40 minutes. That and Ben will have quite a queue anyway, and that takes time to get through as well. You won't be missing your shoot.

somebody asked the question but i didn't the answer, my ticket on sat, if i was to miss mine, can i have it on Sun.

I don't know the official answer to that. But I remember that in the past others crew have sorted out things for others who have missed their shoot due to travel issues. So if something hapens, speak to the Pit Boss in the photo area. Pit Bosses are the ones wearing red shirts.

If you're in line for a photo shoot and you notice that the other shoot is drawing close or running at the same time (for example the Leonard Nimoy shoot and the Kerri Green shoot on Saturday) let crew know and they will sort you out.

But if you're concerned about the 40 minute gap between Rachel's and Ben's shoot, I promise this won't be a problem.

• Showmasters Admin

For the guests who only had one day listed on the online store for their photo session, would it be possible to use the ticket on the other day if necessary, or exchange it for a ticket for the other day? For example, Kerri Green & Rachel Luttrell only had one day available on the store, so I bought what was available.

As QS has said above we have in the past sorted it out if people miss their shoot due to travel issue etc. But you "should" go to the one you bought.

we had that option in Bedford Con.

Please be aware this is a signing event and not an ME con. It works in a very different way. There is not a schedule put up like at the weekend cons. You go to the photo shoot at the start time. The rest QS has covered.

Edited by Too Tall

Hi guys,

don't want to moan again but could we have an explanation about Izabella Miko photo shoot missing on sunday ? Since I can't find her photo shoot anymore in the online store, I guess she has cancelled but an official confirmation would be nice. If there is another reason, at least it would be good to know that the photo shoot will go on and that the hours will be given later.

Thanks

• Showmasters Admin

There will be tickets. It being a free entry event, in theory we could end up with 5000 people trying to go to one talk if we don't.

The tickets will be available from the talk area. Only tickets for THAT days talks will be give out. Please don't ask for Sunday tickets on Saturday or Friday, or Saturday tickets on Friday.

And before anyone asks I don't know for sure "where" the talk area is yet :P

Edited by Too Tall

Hi I've never been to a photoshoot before always just gone with the autographs, but this time I thought I'd add some photos to my collection. What I was wondering is is there time to have the photo done, collect it and then get it signed and if so do I have to get a ticket early in the day and then hold on to it till I have my photo as I know some guests tickets run out.

By the way great new venue another excuse to drop into Ikea!

Hi I've never been to a photoshoot before always just gone with the autographs, but this time I thought I'd add some photos to my collection. What I was wondering is is there time to have the photo done, collect it and then get it signed and if so do I have to get a ticket early in the day and then hold on to it till I have my photo as I know some guests tickets run out.

It usually works out that the photos are back in time to get them signed, but that's not a promise.

It's normally about 3 hours until they get back, so for the any session after noon I wouldn't count on getting the photos back the same day.

If you mainly want the photo session photo signed and it's for a popular guest (like for example Burn Gorman) it would be best to get a VQ ticket early and then hold onto it, I agree.

As QS has said above we have in the past sorted it out if people miss their shoot due to travel issue etc. But you "should" go to the one you bought.

Even though only one day was initially available from the store, and we had no choice which day to go for?

Surely as a gesture of goodwill to the folk keen on supporting the event (by buying tickets straight away) a bit of flexibility could be used?

Edited by Zagreus

• Showmasters Admin

Even though only one day was initially available from the store, and we had no choice which day to go for?

Surely as a gesture of goodwill to the folk keen on supporting the event (by buying tickets straight away) a bit of flexibility could be used?

Officially - You "should" go to the one your ordered.

Unofficially - If you turn up to the Sunday photo shoot with a Saturday ticket. We may tut at you , but we're not going to turn you away :smile:

Thanks very much. I take it the photo situation is the same as the talk tickets - only tickets for that specific day will be available? No photo tickets on sale on Friday? I think this varied from show to show in the past didn't it?

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks very much. I take it the photo situation is the same as the talk tickets - only tickets for that specific day will be available? No photo tickets on sale on Friday? I think this varied from show to show in the past didn't it?

No paid for ticket have always been available from the first day. Sat and Sun photo tickets are available on Friday.

It's only the free tickets (talks) that we only give out on the day it's self.