HILTON HOTEL CODE for room bookings

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We have finally got the room code for booking into The Hilton for The Hub. :D

The easiest way to book a room is online by going to THE HILTON and entering the dates that you wish to stay. Once you have entered the dates the next screen will give you the option to enter a promotional code.

PLEASE ENTER : GHUBA

The rate and availability will then appear. The rate should be £72.45 which includes VAT and breakfast! :D

You then simply fill out what you want and follow the onscreen instructions! :P

You can also call the hotel and ask for reservations. You will need to give them the promotional code above and they will then be able to offer you the discounted rate over the phone too. The phone number for The Hilton Metropole is 0121 780 4242.

Thanks for your patience in waiting for this code.

We look forward to seeing you all at The Hub 3 where we have some amazing things planned and it will be so nice to all be staying in the same hotel.

Mark :D

P.S. from QS:

As you see from the amount of posts there there is currently a problem with the booking code.

Update April 8, 10.35 PM:

It seems at the moment the online booking engine is working when you use the code, ad if you book Friday and Saturday night only.

If the error pops up again, please bear with us and be patient. SM are aware of the problem and will try to get it settled ASAP, but with Easter coming up any news will be posted Tuesday at the earliest.

If you manage to get through: The rate is per room and not per person. :D

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please forgive me for sounding rude but when i told showmasters the prices i gt for the hub earlier they were cheaper than these.

I gt mine for:

friday - saturday £72

saturday - sunday £69

sunday to monday £69

so i beleive it was cheaper when they had the hub marked for the time when i phoned earlier

ooo yeh :firedevil:

Hi everyone,

We have finally got the room code for booking into The Hilton for The Hub. :D

The easiest way to book a room is online by going to THE HILTON and entering the dates that you wish to stay. Once you have entered the dates the next screen will give you the option to enter a promotional code.

PLEASE ENTER : GHUBA

The rate and availability will then appear. The rate should be £72.45 which includes VAT and breakfast! :D

You then simply fill out what you want and follow the onscreen instructions! :P

You can also call the hotel and ask for reservations. You will need to give them the promotional code above and they will then be able to offer you the discounted rate over the phone too. The phone number for The Hilton Metropole is 0121 780 4242.

Thanks for your patience in waiting for this code.

We look forward to seeing you all at The Hub 3 where we have some amazing things planned and it will be so nice to all be staying in the same hotel.

Mark :D

I've just been trying for the past 45 minutes to book a room. Online the code isn't recognised so I phoned the hotel who had real problems trying to find the code when they did find it they said there were no rooms available.

It doesn't seem to work if you put to the 26th. So i've had to put 25th and it worked, but then I don't live too far from the Hilton.

Yeah, Sunday night doesn't seem to be included. Was this always intended? We were planning on stating until Monday, since making out way home on Subday would probably mean missing the end of the events on that day... But having to pay full price for that last night was definitely not in my plans!

Thats typical.... After calling and it just manages to work....

Ah well, the dude I spoke to was really nice and started to say stuff like 'nice number', 'nice name', 'nice email address' I was really starting to get abit spooked out lol! I guess a good compliment makes you smile!

Well, its all booked, my email has came, and now all I can do is sit back, relex, and count down the months/days/hours/minutes/seconds :)

It's coming up right now online, apparently they fixed the issue.

Indeed I just booked a room for 3 nights including the sunday and it worked. However, I couldn't choose the option between 1 and 2 beds so I added a comment requesting 2 beds if that is possible.

*cries*

It's not working for me. Put in Arrival: 23/10/2009 and Departure: 26/10/2009 w/GHUBA in the Promotional Code and I'm getting the £112.00/night rate and a message, "We are sorry, there is no availability for the promotion code you entered."

And I'm in the US and can't call International on my work phone or cell phone. :(

ETA: If I put in '1' person in the room, I get £72.00, but still the message "We are sorry, there is no availability for the promotion code you entered." And like others have said, if you don't select 'Sunday' night, you get the rate. Can someone confirm if this is correct and the rate will not be available on Sunday night?

Edited by kerryblaze

It's still only allowing me a two night stay with the code - check out Sunday. If I choose a Monday check out I'm still getting the error.

I miss the Park Inn :(

It's not working for me either.

Also I won't be wanting the breakfast so think I'll call them later

It's still only allowing me a two night stay with the code - check out Sunday. If I choose a Monday check out I'm still getting the error.

I miss the Park Inn :(

I rang them up and got the con rate from Check in Thursday to check out Monday... All for under £300 (I wont give the exat price)

Stupid question is it a pay now or on departure?

I think its pay on the day. Since my bank has nothing in it at the moment lol.

Thank you, was worried I'd have to use Credit Card then! Hehe. thanking you muchly!