HILTON HOTEL CODE for room bookings

Massive Events

I knew I should've booked earlier...now I'm not able to get anything shown under £100 a night. It just doesn't make sense. And I'm not really sure I want to try and call them, because I'm terrible on the phone with people. I just hope things get sorted out, if possible.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just called again, and after confirming that it was, in fact, the Metropole and not the call centre, I was told that their in-house reservations are closed for Easter and will re-open at 9am Tuesday.

Thank you for that information. Now, I'd advise covering your ears:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :chair::pyth::P

:help:

That's the same thing that I managed to book but be aware it doesn't include breakfast (I think)

No my hotel confirmation says "breakfast inclusive" - depends on what you've booked.

There's another difference then - I booked 2 nights online, got the confirmation which shows I have the HUBFREESALE rate. On one page of the website, it shows this rate as having meal plan B, on another it shows no meal plan. I therefore have no actual confirmation of what's included apart from the room!! I've emailed them though, explaining the nightmare of trying to use the code for 3 nights, asking them to add the Sunday at the promo rate and to confirm that it does include breakfast.

I have been trying to book online and I keep getting the "The group code could not be verified or is no longer available. Please verify that your entry is correct and try again. " message if I include Sunday. :P:help: I'll try calling them in a minute....

Code's not working for me. I get "We are sorry, there is no availability for the promotion code you entered." and only offers of really scary prices. I hope this gets sorted soon! Thanks.

It only seems to be working for fri-sun, which is strange. I'm hoping they get it sorted soon as well.

Managed to get Saturday at the convention rate, but Friday and Monday at a higer rate. According to them, "Friday and Sunday at convention rate are already sold out"... Which is a bit of a mystery to me, unless less rooms were blocked for those dates.

Anyway... at least we have a room

I've just been told (by an american woman) that the cheapest rooms available are £127 a night. She had con rate rooms listed at correct price but apparently none are available.

Think I'll leave it until Tuesday :D

She also asked me if was something to do with the government...

Edited by Allieandra

I've just heard back from Showmasters on this problem.

I really hate to ask everyone to wait again, but the hotel got it wrong and the problem can not be fixed until after Easter.

So everyone who wants to book a room please hold off until after the holidays.

An update will be posted here as soon as everything is working right.

Sorry everyone, I wish I had better news. But hopefully this will at least save you further trouble and phone calls.

I really hate to ask everyone to wait again, but the hotel got it wrong and the problem can not be fixed until after Easter.

Sorry everyone, I wish I had better news. But hopefully this will at least save you further trouble and phone calls.

Thank you very much hun, that's put my mind at ease. I feel better knowing it I can wait until after the holidays and it will be sorted out.

Thanks for letting us know! I'll definitely be checking back on here after the holidays. :)

I've just been told (by an american woman) that the cheapest rooms available are £127 a night. She had con rate rooms listed at correct price but apparently none are available.

Think I'll leave it until Tuesday :P

She also asked me if was something to do with the government...

Did you reply: "It's outside the government, beyond the police??"

Thank you very much QS for clearing this up, I was starting to get a tad worried :WAVE:

I'll hold off till after the holidays ;)