SCOTT BAKULA: Who's meeting him and why?

nicky

Scott Bakula  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Scott Bakula

• Yes, I INTEND to go to LFCC and meet him for Quantum Leap OR Star Trek: Enterprise.
    • Yes, I INTEND to go to LFCC and meet him but NOT for QT or ST:E
    • No, I'm not interested in meeting him but AM going to LFCC
    • I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO LFCC.

I don't know what to vote. :D

I am thinking I will meet him, though the only thing I have ever seen with him in it, was Color of Night and I don't really remember his part to well. :(

I like Star Trek though, so I guess it is time to dust off the Enterprise series and finally begin to watch it. About time since it has been sitting on my shelf for 4 years. :P

If I like his performance in Enterprise, I may just have to buy QL as well to keep up with things, so I hope it is as good as it seems reading here.

Edited by Satchel Pooch

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So "get ready" wasnt a clue after all then?

Doesn't look like it - as usual we were all reading too much in

I think that was maybe deliberate, probably makes it more fun for Jason to watch the sparks fly :P

How is his name pronounced, at first I thought it ryhmed with Dracula but now I think it's Bah-koo-lar?

The latter sounds more typical American like the way they say "tom-ay-toe" or "vite-a-min"

Edited by nicky

How is his name pronounced, at first I thought it ryhmed with Dracula but now I think it's Bah-koo-lar?

I always thought it was the "Dracula rhyme" pronounciation, too.

Me too - that's why I've always referred to him as "The Count".

That's how Dean Stockwell says it.

Edited by timpe

LOL You gotta get that signed!! That is if that's how his name is pronounced! :lol:

Lol print a big one out, and ask Too Tall to put it up over his signing desk while he's not looking :)

By the way, I tell you what, I watched a couple of episodes of QL last night, and to be honest I'd forgotten how good a show it was.

Check this one out : -

bakulapic.jpg

without a doubt im wanna meet sam beckett!! i loved QL when it was on it was fantastic he is a legend its a real shame he didnt make more movies,he reminds me in a way of bruce campbell,some one who should have had more sucess than he did but what he did do was great!!i wonder how many times he will write "oh boy" over the weekend!!lol

I want to meet him for both Quantum Leap and Enterprise. I already have a photo signed by Dean Stockwell at a previous Showmasters event so I want a Sam Beckett photo to go with it, and I have autographs from all the other Star Trek captains so I want to add Scott's autograph to my Trek collection.

i wonder how many times he will write "oh boy" over the weekend!! lol

Probably a lot... bang goes my idea... & a few others, no doubt. :lol:

Highly doubt he will personalize or write quotes- prob be very lucky if you get any!! He'll most likely be the busiest guest there (unless someone else is announced) as 90% UK Trek fans won't have met him yet, and same for QL.

Any guesses what I'm seeing him for lol? Should prob edit my sig!!! Think I'll buy photoshoot tonight once I work up the courage to spend that much lol :D