Who has tickets?

debsmadcat111

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought my ticket online. Went for another standard as I'm not bothered about getting photos with the guests (or autographs actually!). October seems AGES away! Mind you, on the website, it says at the top of the page that the Hub 3 is March 13th-15th!! I wonder if we get a free Tardis ride with our tickets!! :wub:

The website is correct http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/thehub3/

:headscratch:

edit, just realised its the shop website you meant

Edited by scruffy

Just bought my ticket online. Went for another standard as I'm not bothered about getting photos with the guests (or autographs actually!). October seems AGES away! Mind you, on the website, it says at the top of the page that the Hub 3 is March 13th-15th!! I wonder if we get a free Tardis ride with our tickets!! :wub:

The on line store also says that Gold Tickets are in stck, but I thought they sold out on Monday?

The on line store also says that Gold Tickets are in stck, but I thought they sold out on Monday?

Possibly an odd one put back on sale if payment not confirmed

The Gold are definitely now sold out.

A couple were available due to non-payment when I processed the cards. So those orders were cancelled.

They've been snapped up since though.

Myself and my friend are silver 14 and 15. We started queuing around 7:45 on Sunday as well. I was the one who was doing an awful lot of complaining and did shout rather loudly, "Some of us still need to do our make-up!" after we'd been there an hour lol.

Silver 035 again (or there abouts), just as I was at the Hub 2 coincidentally! My four friends are Silver too. Think we bought them about midday on Sunday.

We went Gold for the first Hub, but without the group photo again we though pah, Silver forever. :lol:

I have Gold 008

Started queuing about 5.10am, so about three hours. Had fun talking with the other people in the queue

My lovely partner in crime :D ahem... :D

I am eternally grateful you got the first shift at the queue...

*loves sleeping too much*

-MtS.Tyra, the holder of Gold 009 :D

I'm Silver 26, and started queuing about 9am with my friend Shar and think it only took abou 20minutes or so!

Then I'm just before you with my Silver 25 :)

I gave in, in the end, even though I might be able to go - and bought a silver ticket this morning... I suppose I'll just have to grin and bear it if I can't go. I'll have paid it off on my credit card by then anyway! :D

erm, I thought you had gold again..:D:D

Just bought my ticket online. Went for another standard as I'm not bothered about getting photos with the guests (or autographs actually!). October seems AGES away! Mind you, on the website, it says at the top of the page that the Hub 3 is March 13th-15th!! I wonder if we get a free Tardis ride with our tickets!! :P

With DT as the Doctor, I wouldn't get off the ride :P Actually funny story about that, on the way home train stopped at Birmingham international and I almost got off thinking it was time for Hub 3 and I found out the people who ended up yelling with me was people from DT.com :lol:

haha Im here too :wub: *promise Im not stalking you*

I went into a giggling fit after we left that station! Was fun hearing someone else screaming "THE HUB 3!!! LETS GET OFF NOW" aswell as me half way down the train LOL

haha Im here too :P *promise Im not stalking you*

I went into a giggling fit after we left that station! Was fun hearing someone else screaming "THE HUB 3!!! LETS GET OFF NOW" aswell as me half way down the train LOL

It would be too funny to have a stalker :pyth:

I seriously hadn't thought there was that many con attendees on that train and that was funny hearing similar yells of Hub 3 :wub: most likely embarrassed my friend :D

haha Im here too :P *promise Im not stalking you*

It would be too funny to have a stalker :pyth:

I seriously hadn't thought there was that many con attendees on that train and that was funny hearing similar yells of Hub 3 :( most likely embarrassed my friend :D

Not at all embarrassed. I was all for starting The Hub 3 there and then