Pictures, so we know you.

Buffy Lover

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is me and james.

n586130044_3760934_8559.jpg

woah where and when was that? that had to be back in like 2000 or '01 or something. that's the background they used in his interviews for the box set! so crazy.

well i figure since i just looked through this entire thread and saw all the cool pics I'll add mine. This is this only person i've met but i loved Amber and she was so sweet. this was at a local bookstore for a q&a for death's daughter. you should totally read it, it's great!

2971791920085288686S425x425Q85.jpg

Edited by Charlie Aome

I use a website called photobucket, you upload your pic to the website and then it gives you several different types of links for your picture.

You need to use the one that starts and ends with with "" copy and past this link into a post and it will appear as an embedded picture within the post :borg:

this is me and james.

n586130044_3760934_8559.jpg

Spike Steve are u doing ur costume for Hallowhedon?

Last time saw u dressed as Spike was 2003 i think, when there was a cute baby spike too.

Had a pic with u will have to find it and get it onto facebook.

Be good to see u again.

Taz.

Ok as we're doing photo's this is me earlier today doing a trail run with my make -up for Saturday

I'm hoping this works lol

The eyes aren't glued down as I didn't want to do that just yet, I'm going to cut the eyes about a bit more as they were too close. but easily amended. :P also I din't want to use too much of my make-up so I olny blended the top part properly the bottom as you can see i didn't.

PHTO0019.jpg

and this me without the extras lol

n540726678_1062608_8129.jpg

Where did you get your forehead from and what make is it?

Ok as we're doing photo's this is me earlier today doing a trail run with my make -up for Saturday

I'm hoping this works lol

The eyes aren't glued down as I didn't want to do that just yet, I'm going to cut the eyes about a bit more as they were too close. but easily amended. :P also I din't want to use too much of my make-up so I olny blended the top part properly the bottom as you can see i didn't.

PHTO0019.jpg

and this me without the extras lol

n540726678_1062608_8129.jpg

Where did you get your forehead from and what make is it?

I got it off ebay, i did put a link on another topic to one that was selling, it's foam latex and quite comfy, I just need to cut thee eyes out a bit more as the edges covered mine. lol

• 3 weeks later...

this is me and the boyfriend - he is being dragged to this!! but he is insanely addicted to anything about halloween so he'll love it!

427df.jpg

me slaying in paris where i found a buffy novel for 2 euros in shakespeare and co. i look kinda insane in this pic

parcelona054.jpg

at the beach in donegal - my happy place :)

bundoran2054.jpg