Pictures, so we know you.

Buffy Lover

I thought it would be a good idea if we posted pictures of ourselves so at the con we know who everyone is. (Well, the people we've already spoken to, ya know.)

It's a bit early, so some people may look different, sure, but you can post more updated pictures nearer the time. :YAHOO:

I really didn't want to be the first to post a picture, but I already posted some in the Introduce yourself thread, but meh, prepare for ugliness...

Old pictures, which also prove I'm a poser. :lol: I'll take some new pictures SOON and post them. Promise. :)

Yeah so, I pose a lot, I'm not exactly pretty, and these are months old, but here :D

2s7jngy.jpg

m7qslv.jpg

And this last one, even though it's over a year old I just HAD to post it, 'cause every single one of my friends said I look like Willow/Alyson Hannigan in it. And I wanted to see if Buffy fans agreed :unsure: (I'm on the right)

330ftq9.jpg

So, post your pictures, woo. :YAHOO:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

altho this was in the introduce urself topic :unsure: i will post some more pics

lastest pic of me from a con where i met buffy people

P1040176.jpg

but i had it done yesterday so i now look like.. (i tend to change my hair ALOT, so god knows what'll be liek by hallowhedon lol)

P1050582.jpg

and me and my best friend, the girl im going with :)

n794800121_4778923_5249.jpg

come make sure u say hi to me :huh:

Love the reflection pic Buffy Lover

Here is a couple of me with various Buffy/Angel guests, there not that recent as I haven't uploaded the ones of me and Nick, Amber and Mercedes yet.

MeandEmmaCaulfield-1.jpg

Hey, I recognise you! I met you in the line to go see Emma's talk at Collectormania Manchester! We were chatting to some other woman in the line about how it's impossible to be at the front of the queue no matter how early you get there....then about various buffy guests we have met!

This is me in some photos that i quite like lol!

n501939190_21621_7548.jpg

n501939190_219764_2048.jpg

n501939190_260979_3735.jpg

I'm on the left (as you probably guessed, from the other pics)

So yeah, there I was lol!