Pictures, so we know you.

Buffy Lover

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's my pics with James so we can recognized all the people when we are on hallowhedon :):):):D:YAHOO: :blush:

ioejames09002.th.jpg

n14572932011523881724.th.jpg

and that's with my friends on queue for 100's club (the 1st one is jo87 and me the last one on white shirt)

the100clubsqueue5copie.th.jpg

:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

You sneaks must've been right at front of 100 club line :P You sat inside whilst waiting?! no fair! we were sat outside claire's accessories...don't remember how many pairs of earrings i looked at hahaha!

that's my pics with James so we can recognized all the people when we are on hallowhedon :):):):D:blush: :blush:

the100clubsqueue5copie.th.jpg

:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

You sneaks must've been right at front of 100 club line :P You sat inside whilst waiting?! no fair! we were sat outside claire's accessories...don't remember how many pairs of earrings i looked at hahaha!

ahahahahah sorry for you we were there really early in the morning and we haven't eat for don't loose our sit :YAHOO::P

don't remember how many pairs of earrings i looked at hahaha!

ahahahah you're sooooo funny!!!! i know how boring and hard was at 100's for all of us :YAHOO:

hehe nope!

but you can come an talk anyways :)

I'd love to have more fellow buffy fans to chat to since i don't know as many now and driving the people around me constantly crazy :smile:

Probably I'll go speech on the stage as well after a few beers on friday night :chair:

I'll go: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm Rainbow come meet me :chair:

Edited by Rainbowimagination

hehe nope!

I'd love to have more fellow buffy fans to chat to since i don't know as many now and driving the people around me constantly crazy :smile:

Probably I'll go speech on the stage as well after a few beers on friday night :chair:

I'll go: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm Rainbow come meet me :chair:

lol of cause i'll talk to you :)

you got facebook or msn? xoxox

Oh i Cant wait to meet other buffy fans, still as crazy about buffy as i am :thumbup:

Me In L.A, The Church where Buffy & Angel got married!

27zho2w.jpg

Me & Rupert Giles in Glasgow

zbktk.jpg

Me & The lady herself, Buffy Summers, she didn't say much that day :P

30wsd4o.jpg

so that's me, when you see me be sure to say hi, i like new people.

especially if you like buffy

iain :D

hehe nope!

I'd love to have more fellow buffy fans to chat to since i don't know as many now and driving the people around me constantly crazy ;)

Probably I'll go speech on the stage as well after a few beers on friday night ;)

I'll go: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm Rainbow come meet me :D

lol of cause i'll talk to you :)

you got facebook or msn? xoxox

yep! my msn (also for other people who like to chat :) ) is: roosderegenboogdoos@hotmail.com

Can't wait to chat :)

This is me. I've never met anyone from the Buffyverse so you'll have to make do with me at a wedding.

*crosses fingers that picture will actually appear*

104iagi.jpg

ok so normally when i think someone resembles someone else no one else sees it but i totally think you look a bit like adam busch in that pic.

think its the beard.

heres a new pic of me taken at my bro's wedding a couple of weeks ago (i'm the one in red at the back) got to keep the dress now debating whether or not to wear it to hallowhedon for sat night... any thoughts?

9120_176273383734_697708734_3659404.jpg

ok so normally when i think someone resembles someone else no one else sees it but i totally think you look a bit like adam busch in that pic.

think its the beard.

Is there another Adam Busch I don't know about?

Only joking, I sort of see what you mean, never had it said before though. Normally I get compared to Andy Serkis or Lily Allen (in my pre-beard days).

I like the fact this has now turned into a wedding photo thread.

Yes, wear the dress. Why not? You look good in it.