Pictures, so we know you.

Buffy Lover

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the last couple of times I have met him he's been the best - even singing happy birthday to me in one talk at C8 with Andy Hallet (RIP), Kelly Donovan and Stacey Scowley :P:YAHOO:

OK you realize by telling this story that every single one of us is now going to lie and say our birthday is right near halloween just to hear Nicky sing... maybe if we ask nicely he'll sing something anyway?

yeah the last couple of times I have met him he's been the best - even singing happy birthday to me in one talk at C8 with Andy Hallet (RIP), Kelly Donovan and Stacey Scowley :P:YAHOO:

OK you realize by telling this story that every single one of us is now going to lie and say our birthday is right near halloween just to hear Nicky sing... maybe if we ask nicely he'll sing something anyway?

hey i am sure he would, my birthday was the actual day the talk was on and it was all Andy Hallet's fault - bless him!

maybe we should ask for an impromptu version of I'll Never Tell :YAHOO:

yeah the last couple of times I have met him he's been the best - even singing happy birthday to me in one talk at C8 with Andy Hallet (RIP), Kelly Donovan and Stacey Scowley :(:crying:

hey i am sure he would, my birthday was the actual day the talk was on and it was all Andy Hallet's fault - bless him!

OMG that would be awesome!! Kinda embarassing for him tho, lol

yeah the last couple of times I have met him he's been the best - even singing happy birthday to me in one talk at C8 with Andy Hallet (RIP), Kelly Donovan and Stacey Scowley :(:crying:

OMG that would be awesome!! Kinda embarassing for him tho, lol

I know I'll be begging for it, we can chant "sing sing sing" until he does... our plan will be flawless

I guess i could have two birthdays this year. I'm going to Milton Keynes 2 days before mine. Hoping to get a birthday kiss from Nathan. My sister is thinking of making me a t-shirt with "It's my birthday give me a kiss" as i'll likely be a jibbering reck when i meet him.

• 3 weeks later...

Heres a picture of a few of coming to hallowhedon...

107_0154.jpg

from left to right..

at the Back its Carla, Kim, Laura, Rachel

and then at the front its

Gemma and meee! yes im the one in the bright yellow top lol

so glad we did this thread. I managed to recognise DavidB at MK. Not sure if he was as pleased about it as me though.

lol aw I bet he was, but was too manly to show it :o

i love this thread too. gonna be studying it hard the weeks leading up to the con so i will recognise everyone!

Then all i have to so when i spot y'all is find the courage to come say hi ;)

• Moderators

so glad we did this thread. I managed to recognise DavidB at MK. Not sure if he was as pleased about it as me though.

:P I was as pleased as someone working in those conditions can be :P

I'm more sociable in the warm :P

aww bless hehe! i think i posted enough (read - 1) of me to not have you all running...but when i'm dressed up at the events i'll say i don't want pics biut i secretly do so everyone please snap away at me :YAHOO: make me feel speshul!

aww bless hehe! i think i posted enough (read - 1) of me to not have you all running...but when i'm dressed up at the events i'll say i don't want pics biut i secretly do so everyone please snap away at me :dance: make me feel speshul!

im happy snappy, ask anyone who saw me this weekend at cm15.. i tuk like 300 pics :YAHOO: haha, so i will take lots of pics of u babe :dance:

:vader: I was as pleased as someone working in those conditions can be :D

I'm more sociable in the warm :cylon:

I was happy to talk to anyone at that point. Just had my pic with Nathan and managed to say an entire sentence without squeaking. :thumbup:

• 3 months later...

Ok as we're doing photo's this is me earlier today doing a trail run with my make -up for Saturday

I'm hoping this works lol

The eyes aren't glued down as I didn't want to do that just yet, I'm going to cut the eyes about a bit more as they were too close. but easily amended. :uhoh: also I din't want to use too much of my make-up so I olny blended the top part properly the bottom as you can see i didn't.

PHTO0019.jpg

and this me without the extras lol

n540726678_1062608_8129.jpg

Edited by Nixster