Pictures, so we know you.

Buffy Lover

very cool pic. you look a lot younger in that one than others i have seen of you

I'm 23, But I like to dress stylish most of the time.

(eh stylish as in what my friends call "are you wearing a curtain?" or "you dress like my boss/granny/retarded nephew")

I seem to be the only person alive who honestly loves most of the Willow/Tara wardrobe and owns enough clothes in the right style to keep em dressed for 3 seasons.

Seriously can someone explain to me what's so bad about their clothes? I think they're pretty.

i love their clothes! Gorgeous! Just wish i was tall and thin enough to carry them off myself! Helps them being sexy ladies to looking good though nod course!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://twitpic.com/3yhaw

here's another one of me :fallen:

I just told someone I would love to have a picture with James Marsters biting me! LOL That is just awesome. Even though I think about all these things I would love to ask him, I know I'll clam up and be so shy and then regret it later. I should just go for it since I'm flying into London for the first time ever and will probably never get this opportunity again, but I know I'll be speechless.:wub:

I decided to update with a picture cuz I look different now (Yay) my hair is brown again, I've lost weight and I have no spots left; Yay again. :P

I took this last night, and if I'm honest; I don't really like it. My hair wasn't straightened, I had no makeup on and it was really late. Oh, plus, I looked like a bedraggled rat because I walked home in the pouring rain. But, my friend said it was pretty; so here you have it.

16jgavc.jpg

ok here's a couple of old pics of me. the first one is with my brother. It was taken back in feb (i think). It had snowed a couple of hours earlier and was a couple of inches thick, we couldn't resist going for a walk in it (ok so we had a snowball fight and jumped around laughing cos we were making funny footprints a lot cos we're grown up like that lol) and the second was taken about 3 maybe 4 years ago i think and some of you will already have seen from twitter (which one of my other brothers kindly pointed out to me earlier on twitter that i look like sasquatch - more than i normally do aparently). neither pic is very good but gives you a basic idea at least what i look like.

DSCI0050.jpg

me.jpg

oh and one of me rocking out xmas before last lol

n589385565_539083_6889.jpg

Are you being tattooed by a cheeky girl? :P

hahaha!! DEFINATELY!! Do you think it was Monica or Gabriella? :P

Fortunately it was not one of the cheeky girls!

Her name, apparantly, is Kirsty and she works for Pulse in Northampton

Check her out, she did an amazing job on my arm sleeve :)

:(

No fair he's wearing a jacket he only had the tshirt on in mine and had pit stains : :P

This shot was taken at about 10am in the morning. It isn't a pro-photoshoot it was taken by one of the crew (thanks to you!). I was the 3rd person to met him and he was allowing posed photos. I thought it would just be a photo over the table but he stood up and it was taken by the dividing wall. I look tired, but he looks gorgeous :D