Collectormania Midlands 3 "NEW DATE" "NEW DATE&

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi all

The date for this years Collectormania Midlands that was to be held on 21st to 22nd of March has now had to change. The NEW date is 18th to 19th April

This is the same weekend as our Autographica event at the same hotel so we will be running the two events on the same weekend at the same hotel which is good for all the auto collectors out there :D

The hotel has 3 very large rooms so the events will still be full size events and will have a full guests list.

We will be offering a two show deal for people who want to go to both events so all the fans will get a great deal, more on this in the next few days :D

This has happened due to another promoter having a clause were we cannot run an event like ours within a time span of another event in the area so the date had to be bumped or risk not having an event till our June date at MK and this would have meant maybe losing some of the guests that are in the pipe line, with this new date booked we do not need to lose anyone now :(

Autographica has some great guest booked so far and we will be having around 20 in total. Collectormania Midlands 3 will have around 30 to 40 guests as well, so there will be lots of great guest for people to meet

So far, after talking to all the guests booked for Collectormania Midlands all the guests can make the new date so all is good on that front :D

Sorry or any inconvenience this may have caused, it is not what we wanted either and was not down to us. Now we know what the by-laws of this area are, we can just get on with putting on a great event in the Midlands for the fans and not keep getting side swiped by rules and regulations that seem to be there just to try and stop us running an event in the NEC area :WINCE:

now this is sorted we can start to make our home at the Hilton Metropole NEC and no one can stop us showing all the fans in the Midlands what we can do :dance:

lost more info on pricing and times and activities over the next 10 days

thank you all for your understanding on this

for more info check out the web sites at

http://www.autographica.co.uk/

http://www.collectormaniamidlands.com/

Jason :WAVE:

Edited by Too Tall

Good thing I still havent booked my flight then!

It's good anyway still cos I was unsure about going to Autographica just for Ernest Borgnine but now that both events are the same wkend at the same hotel I'm pleased.

I was getting worried too as Midlands was only 8wks away and we only have about 5 guests so far so hopefully this delay will buy us more time to book more of them. More Predator guests please!!!

GET TO DA CHOPPAAAAHH!!

Just need to ask a couple of things which were not quite clear from the opening statement.

Are the two events being run sepearately with their own spaces or is everything being merged together ?

Will I need to get two sets of admission tickets ?

Will autographica still have its own gold tickets ?

Is autographica still being run for the 3 days ?

Thought better bring this up now as expect a few other people will be asking same questions.

Thanks

are the guests announced so far still available for the new date

Yes,says in the opening statement from Showmasters that all current guests can accomodate the date change.

Are the two events being run sepearately with their own spaces or is everything being merged together ?

"The hotel has 3 very large rooms so the eventS will still be full size eventS and will have a full guests list."

I think the answer is "yes" to all.

Edited by nicky

• Showmasters Admin

Just need to ask a couple of things which were not quite clear from the opening statement.

They will be 2 events

Yes but as per Jason post they are looking at a combined ticket for both.

Yes as they will have already been on sale for a while.

Autographica will remain unchanged. All the happens on the Friday usually though is registation and the Diamond pass holds party.

Oh dear theres going to be some un-happy people now if they already had to rearrange plans for the 2nd date change, and now have to a 3rd time!

Glad I hadnt created hell in work to get the march dates off!

As it happens though, I was considering autographica, so this may now be doable again :D

Ok, this annoucnedment has just weirded me out...

On Monday, a friend who i havent seen in 2 and a half years asked me to come over for her birthday. Her birthday is the Saturday 21st March...and i said yes, completely forgetting about Midlands, and then spent the last 2 days fretting, because i really wanted to go to Midlands. And i come on here today to see the date changed...so now i can do both!! *happy dance*

• Moderators

Please refrain from making comments about other events, whether positive or negative.

And quoting someone who's done it when you know it's not allowed doesn't help, so try not to please.

Thank you.

This would work for me too, as i wouldnt be wanting to ask for days off so soon after starting new job, so would depended on weekends shifts.

Now i believe i will have that weeknd off, so i can go if i want to....

Looking forward to finding out more guestage.