Collectormania Midlands 3 "NEW DATE" "NEW DATE&

showmasters

soo glad I didn't already buy my train tickets, Faye and I came close though!!!

and yep 1 trip to Bham now for 1 great weekend instead of 2; so less costs and days off to book from the job I will hopefully have, sooooon ;)

and, with it now being 3months until the new date, should be able to get cheaper train tickets wahoooo :(

surfy sah xx

Just wondering, do i need to start booking a room now or do i still need to wait?

Wait for what? :headscratch:

Well in the other thread , when it was the march dates, it mentioned codes for booking or something to that effect.

Or do i just go ahead and book anyway? :headscratch:

• 2 weeks later...
OK, I just booked and paid for a flight from Dublin (here) to Bham for this new date for €82.51. Please don't change dates again or let Sonny or Ernest cancel.:help:

Don't you have some sort of insurance so if an event is cancelled or moved you can get your money back?

:(

LLAP :P

Edited by zebredy

Don't you have some sort of insurance so if an event is cancelled or moved you can get your money back?
You know, before I ever posted on here I never knew any such insurance existed and I'm not sure it does exist? :headscratch: I don't think Ryanair have it, all they have is travel insurance but that's just for your belongings.

Ryanair don't seem to care if you have insurance or not, from personal experience anyway (not a fan :firedevil:).

I'm scared to book the hotel incase the date gets moved again, I've found some fab prices on the hotel but its non refundable... as much as I love Birmingham lol I'd have no reason to stay there other than to attend the event :headscratch:

Ryanair don't seem to care if you have insurance or not, from personal experience anyway (not a fan :D).
Well they are a budget airline, maybe thats why they dont offer it. Seriosuly though, does insurance even exist for cancelled flights?