Guest Cancellation ADAM BALDWIN

showmasters

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

You've already got Morena as a main Firefly guest really. And Mark was in it too.

Adam's been in so much that there are plenty of people that weren't meeting him for that, so I'm not sure they'd replace him directly with another Firefly guest. I guess just wait and see.

I'm not surprised by this news. I heard months ago that Adam would not be able to make it to the UK for this event.

I was hoping to be proved wrong though.

I'm absolutely gutted about this! I'm so disappointed I've just paid my train costs and money for 2 photoshoots for me and a friend. He was the reason we were travelling to MK. When was this cancelled? How did you find out months ago? Wish I knew before I paid my cash out! How do I get a refund when I haven't received my confirmation yet (I just have my print out from when I ordered.)

Bad luck Jason and Showmasters, shame he let you down.

:(

I'm not surprised by this news. I heard months ago that Adam would not be able to make it to the UK for this event.

You could've said something back then and saved a few people a lot of money. Pointless to have mentioned it now. ;)

• Showmasters Admin

i am going to put you on the spot on this please, were did you here this from ? as he was coming up to a few days ago and its things being said like this that makes us look like we did not have the guest in the first place ;)

i am sorry if this sounds a little direct but we are very clear with the fans when it comes to guests and we never promote a guest if they are not coming :uhoh:

thanks for your help on this and i look forward to hiring were you herd this from :eek:

thanks

jason :eek: