• Dexter
    • Smallville
    • Grey's Anatomy
    • Skins
  2. 2. section 2

• Bones
    • Supernatural
    • Star Wars
    • Crime Con NCIS/CSI's/and another show ?
    • Chuck
    • Aliens trilogy
    • House MD
  3. 3. section 3

• Twilight
    • Star Trek
    • Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
    • Lost
    • James Bond
    • Ugly Betty
    • Transformers

Another Beg for a House/Greys con this would be my dream con in fact i had a dream about one a couple of weeks ago and it rocked !!!!

Gawd just the idea of it is just to amazing for words keeping all my fingers and toes crossed :P

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only just stumbled upon this thread....

My votes went to

Buffy/Angel (this is something I'd most certainly travel from Finland for)

Star Wars (been a fan for over 20 yrs... so naturally)

and

Transformers (unfortunately, that was the least of all evils... sorry...)

Ummm...

I've got an idea:

How about Bones/House MD con?

That way we could get Fry&Laurie!!!!

-mts.tyra, the odd one

none of the above

maybe a Star Wars show for the original trilogy(btw what happened to EMPIRE DAY??) but as for the others i think there are some REALLY odd choices there

a Skins con?

Skins??!!!

as stated elswhere a horror con could involve a whole of flicks,artists and authors and not just one show and its cast

i suggest a ban on Buffy mind as whilst it does involve Vampires,Werewolves and the undead(Amber Benson) it gets enough representation at regular SM shows as it is

i reckon its a potentially bigger moneyspinner than pretty much most of the above and wouldnt have the difficulty other shows have had recently

Edited by vintageSW77

Too many TV show conventions! Stargate, Torchwood, Dotor Who etc.

SM need to think about the film fans and Aliens Quadrilogy would be the perfect event!

Couldnt agree more.

But I'm not really bothered about film specific cons just as long as they get FILM guests at the cons more often like LFCC 08. But yes, 2009 is a good opportunity for an Alien 30th anniversary con.

Edited by nicky

• 2 weeks later...

Was tempted to say Dexter, but I don't think that would work, so I said Harry Potter.

A House, MD / Grey's Anatomy con would be interesting, but I dunno how popular it'd be.

And a Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles would be good; how about doing a "Terminator" Con, with stars from the films and the TV series? That would be so amazing. :)

I voted for Harry Potter, Star Wars and Star Trek, though to be honest I'm not that interested in attending a Harry Potter event. I would however like to meet certain actors from the Harry Potter films. I think a combined Star Wars and Star Trek event might work - I once went to a Star Wars event where they also had Marina Sirtis and a lot of people paid for autographs from her.

I think a combined Star Wars and Star Trek event might work

I think the Trekkies and Warsies might end up killing each other if that happened :YAHOO:

I once went to a Star Wars event where they also had Marina Sirtis and a lot of people paid for autographs from her.

Why was she doing there???? Are you sure it was a SW specific event?

Yes, absolutely. It raised a few eyebrows when the anouncement was made, but it didn't stop people from meeting her as well as the Star Wars guests. (I can't go into much more detail as it was a non-SM event.)

what Conventions do you want to attend next year

Just wondering, guys, but would you be interested in hosting a True Blood convention?

I know if isnt over here yet, but everyone i've shown it to is hooked. Even people who dont like vampire shows. I made 3 copies if each episod and i have none of my disks back because they keep being passed on. I think it could be very popular.

Just suggesting an idea to look into.