Guest cancellation - Sendhil Ramamurthy

showmasters

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The talk will go ahead, but those attending will also get a free autograph taken from the ones we had signed at past shows.

Its a shame he can't make it but thankyou to Showmasters for compensating us with a FREE autograph from a past Heroes guest.

:smile:

• Moderators

I have already bought 2 photoshoots with Sendhil, can i get a refund on the day?

Refunds are usually put through by Jola back to the card you used. I would imagine this will be the same.

Oh...nuts! :huh:

what sort?

Pecan came to mind first... but I don't usually have them so that was random!!

Peanut butter :smile:

Anyway, this saves my dilema of whether to get my photoshoot from E1 signed!

Ah, crap :stretcher:

How will those Heroes autographs work? Is it possible to pick (depending on availibility of course), as I have most, but not all, autographs from Heroes guests attending previous Showmasters events. Thanks.

• Moderators

At such short notice, there's obviously a far smaller chance of a replacement - especially considering the strong lineup they already have, and a Heroes guest still attending.

We regret to announce that Sendhil Ramamurthy will no longer be able to attend LFCC. We hope to reschedule him for a later date.

Anyone with tickets for the Heroes talk will be given a free autograph from another major Heroes guest.

the talk will still be going ahead, so as well as the goody's now you get an extra autograph worth around £20 as well :dance:

Aw it's sad that Sendhil had to cancel :YAHOO: But it's great the talk is still going ahead! I can't wait! And the extra autograph is awesome, thanks Showmasters!

david anders show? bet david b is pleased :angel: LOL :P

this sucks but i couldnt afford him anyway suppose maybe i can see david anders now :D

See the Anders, the Anders is awesome.

This makes me sad as Sendhil's my fav Heroes actor after Zachary, but David[Anders not B.heh] is my 3rd fav and he's a riot on stage so I'm still happy. And this means I might get a shoot on the sat and sun with him.:YAHOO:

Did meet Sendhil at E1 and I got him to sigh my Heroes Graphic novel book, so was hoping to get an 8x10 siggie. Hopefully you can get him back for another event.