gebes

I want to meet all the cast! But seriously i would love to meet:

Zachary Quinto

Milo Ventimiglia

Hayden Panettiere

Adrian Pasdar

Sendhil Ramamurthy

Masi Oka

It would be awesome if you could get everyone but i doubt that would happen! Seriously though you should definately get Zachary Quinto and Milo Ventimiglia ;)

Edited by heroes_obsessive

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Missy Peregrym :(:wub: is my favourite

Hayden Pannetiere :wub:

Kristen Bell :wub:

Dania Ramirez :wub:

If one of these 4 was at Eclipse 2, it would be amazing ! :wub:

In the main cast, i would like to meet Zachary Quinto because Zach never assisted to a SM event :D (and greg Grunberg too)

Stephen Tobolowsky and Christopher Eccleston would be some great supporting guests ! :lol:

Missy Peregrym :wub::wub: is my favourite

Hayden Pannetiere :wub:

Kristen Bell :wub:

Dania Ramirez :wub:

If one of these 4 was at Eclipse 2, it would be amazing ! :wub:

In the main cast, i would like to meet Zachary Quinto because Zach never assisted to a SM event :uhoh: (and greg Grunberg too)

Stephen Tobolowsky and Christopher Eccleston would be some great supporting guests ! :YAHOO:

Must agree here with the ladies! Not so fussed about Hayden...id prefer guests who are new to UK events! :blink:

Of those I have yet to meet, top of my list would be Greg Grunberg and Kristen Bell. Also on said list: Ashley Crow (Sandra Bennet), Dania Ramirez, Dana Davis... But I'd also really, really love to see Anders and Pasdar again, not to mention Zachary Quinto. :wub: I also think Jeph Loeb and Tim Kring would be beyond fantastic especially for talks. (What's that saying again? "Shoot for the moon..." :D )

I'd like to add the semi-announcement of Jack Coleman has got me super-excited because he is a darling and if he does really come we're all going to have a blast in his company. Guaranteed. :D

Now, in summation, if I had to pick six, I think I'd go with:

Greg Grunberg

Kristen Bell

Jack Coleman

Adrian Pasdar

Zachary Quinto

Ashley Crow

Jeph Loeb

Oops, that's 7...but I keep wanting to add more names. (Any chance we might get 32 guests for this con? :lol: )

Kidding aside, overall I think any two 'bigger' names + any combo of people having worked on the show at all would be delightful. The more 'main cast' members, the better, ideally; but I realize that is a lot to ask for and we have been more than lucky enough to get as good a lineup as we did for the first Eclipse.

Edited by Adeline

Jack Coleman was my #1 choice *giggles*

I'd love to add Zachary Quinto and Greg Grunberg, since they couldn't make it before. Kristen Bell because she's funny with Zachary and Ali because we haven't had her before either!

That's my dream list. Suddenly with Eclipse, dream lists don't seem quite so dreamy!

Edited by Psychosis

Zack, Greg, Milo, Masi and Kristen are my top 5 hehe

and Zack and Kristen have to be at the same event you all saw the vid of them at eclipse they would be hilarious in a talk and fingers crossed it would be my 2nd time meeting Kristen :dance:

Edited by Wyn