LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: Adrian Pasdar

showmasters

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

To paraphrase an ad "Now calm down dear" :dance:

NOW I'm really exited is it Saturday yet? :YAHOO:

You sound like my 9 & 7 year old Nephews with regards to Christmas, although I have to agree only 1 more day at work for me, I drive to Manchester on Friday :uhoh:

Anne

Edited by Dragon Home

• Showmasters Admin

I am sad because I can't go, but happy because he wants to come back. :) Everyone tell him I love him, thanks....

*agrees* :(

Don't worry Kirsty, we can save ourselves for Zachary... :blush:

hi hope you are well mark says he lent you my dvd box set of from the earth to the moon

can i have it back please pritty please :angel:

thanks

jason

hi hope you are well mark says he lent you my dvd box set of from the earth to the moon

thanks

jason

OMG I completely forgot I still had that! It's at my mum's. I'll get her to post it to you! Sorrrrrryyyyyyyyyy. :blush: xx

I am sad because I can't go, but happy because he wants to come back. :) Everyone tell him I love him, thanks....

*agrees* :angel:

Don't worry Kirsty, we can save ourselves for Zachary... :blush:

DAMN YOU evil evil people. I can't go EITHER day now.

Actually. I blame my choir for organising a rehearsal on sunday =[

Bring on eclipse

And please bring Adrian and Milo back again if you can =]

• Showmasters Admin

thanks

jason

OMG I completely forgot I still had that! It's at my mum's. I'll get her to post it to you! Sorrrrrryyyyyyyyyy. :blush: xx

fanks ;)

OMG!!!!!!!!! XD

Seriously you just convinced me I need to spend £60 on one guest with this announcement!

And I'm thinking early bird on Saturday for this too.

What time do people suggest I get in the buy-on-the-day early bird queue on Saturday? I'm only a 30 min walk away so a quick stop off at Starbucks for a huge pepermint mocah to keep me warm will be in order!

Oh, and is there a snappy snaps close by?

*Off to Getty to find a pretty pic of him* (maybe y'all can get Milo up here next year, pretty please)

OMG!!!!!!!!! XD

Seriously you just convinced me I need to spend £60 on one guest with this announcement!

What time do people suggest I get in the buy-on-the-day early bird queue on Saturday? I'm only a 30 min walk away so a quick stop off at Starbucks for a huge pepermint mocah to keep me warm will be in order!

*Off to Getty to find a pretty pic of him* (maybe y'all can get Milo up here next year, pretty please)

Yeah I'm thinking of arriving early too but looking out at the frost I'm begining to think that standing outside for an hour or 2 isn't such a good idea!? I may freeze to death. What is the earliest time that mad people start queuing?

Yeah I'm thinking of arriving early too but looking out at the frost I'm begining to think that standing outside for an hour or 2 isn't such a good idea!? I may freeze to death. What is the earliest time that mad people start queuing?

Frost?

*peeks out window*

Can't see any grass to tell but there's condensation on my window!

OMG!!!!!!!!! XD

I believe Showmasters have suggested that there may be upwards of 1000 people queueing at opening time on both days. I'm crewing Sat but going about an hour early on Sun to make sure I can get to Adrian.

OMG!!!!!!!!! XD

I believe Showmasters have suggested that there may be upwards of 1000 people queueing at opening time on both days. I'm crewing Sat but going about an hour early on Sun to make sure I can get to Adrian.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll aim to be there for 7.30/8 and scope out the crowd. If the early bird queue isn't too huge, I'll do that. Otherwse the normal queue shouldn't be too big that early!

awww. showmaster ur a heartbreaker, u really are.

:crying:

u've got the best line up i've ever seen for the worst month i've ever known.

Adrian is one of my fave Heroes and yet i am almost completly skint, please say he'll be coming to another event sometime?

Adrian posted this on his site today -

"You all rock. As some of you already know, I am off to Manchester with my good friend Mr. McDowell for the weekend, and I look forward to meeting the force of life that makes up our our UK contingent. See you all there!!"

Oh I love him I do! :D