LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: Adrian Pasdar

showmasters

Jason, was this one of the '3 big names' you were taunting us with last night,

I think he said that only 1 of the 3 was a "maybe" in the end but turned out to be a no-can-do. If Pasdar was one of those guests I'd have been disappointed as I dont see him as big outside Heroes and he isnt a recognisable name outside of it or to non-fans like I thought "big" meant (eg. Patrick Stewart which SM did announce as "big" before). Plus he's attended a SM event before very recently so wouldnt have been exactly a great suprise this time.:crying:

Near Dark (1987) is an OK cult Western/vampire movie though. Get ready for the remake next year. And he had a small part in Top Gun (1985) and Carlito's Way (1993).

207075.1020.A.jpg

Edited by nicky

• Showmasters Admin

I think he said that only 1 of the 3 was a "maybe" in the end but turned out to be a no-can-do. If Pasdar was one of those guests I'd have been disappointed as I dont see him as big outside Heroes and he isnt a recognisable name outside of it or to non-fans like I thought "big" meant (eg. Patrick Stewart which SM did announce as "big" before). Plus he's attended a SM event before very recently so wouldnt have been exactly a great suprise this time.:crying:

Near Dark (1987) is an OK cult Western/vampire movie though. Get ready for the remake next year. And he had a small part in Top Gun (1985) and Carlito's Way (1993).

207075.1020.A.jpg

NO he was not one of the three we were working on one will be with us next years they think so we will see

jason

You break my heart Jason, you really do!! :(

Aaaw but Adrian loves us enough to come back! :wub:

Can we please just have him at EVERY show? Please? :WINCE:

No seriously .... :unsure:

Don't think you can get away with not bringing him to Eclipse! JASON! ADRIAN = ECLIPSE! :poki:

I SECOND THIS WHOLEHEARTEDLY. In capslock, even. :P

Envy is killing me. :headscratch:

I think he said that only 1 of the 3 was a "maybe" in the end but turned out to be a no-can-do. If Pasdar was one of those guests I'd have been disappointed as I dont see him as big outside Heroes and he isnt a recognisable name outside of it or to non-fans like I thought "big" meant (eg. Patrick Stewart which SM did announce as "big" before). Plus he's attended a SM event before very recently so wouldnt have been exactly a great suprise this time.:unsure:

207075.1020.A.jpg

Wow! I LOVE that poster! I wonder if I can get one on the day? *Doubts it* :headscratch: .