new Guests for this show

showmasters

But at LFCC there were huge queues for Milo and Adrian as well so it wasn't just because Hayden was a hottie (although I think it helped XD)

It certianly helped in getting Dom Monanghan's attention I heard too. Maybe he saw her in FHM?? :dance:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

showmaster do their best to get guests who will appeal to all fans, main actors or supporting or just movie people, one way or the other wether u agree or disagree with their status its not up to us its up to showmaster.

i mean some people would call jensen ackles a supporting actor to michael weatherly in dark angel, but in s2 their both main, classifications all depend on whose pov ur looking from

I know most people disagree but i think James is a main cast member, he is in as many sceens as Masi. They go together don;t they? I don't see why James isn't a main cast member.

But i agree with Nicky, for me when they say 'big guest' it sounds like somone who has alot of experience in tv or film. a name that the average person would reconise.

I know heros is big currently and can draw in the people, but alot of the actors from it had done nothing much before hereos. I guess if u don't watch the show Masi don't mean anything to you.

However i don't watch star trek but the name Patrick Stewart means somthing to me.

I know heros is big currently and can draw in the people, but alot of the actors from it had done nothing much before hereos. I guess if u don't watch the show Masi don't mean anything to you.

Don't know about that. Masi Oka was in a few episodes of Scrubs which is where I will always remember him from because I saw it first (and he did my job in it.)

But i agree with Nicky, for me when they say 'big guest' it sounds like somone who has alot of experience in tv or film. a name that the average person would reconise.

However i don't watch star trek but the name Patrick Stewart means somthing to me.

Exactly...that's a good way of putting it. Even though you dont watch the show , you've still heard the name and know the role.

Look at you all wetting yourselves at the thought of one of these television ' stars ' lol.I hope its another movie star just to see how you all react.

I watch films too, just not as much as TV :dance:

How about Alan Rickman, Jason Isaacs, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp and I'd say freddy Kruger but I met him once.

Due to the unfortunate injury to Christopher Lee's leg, maybe it would be possible to reschedule his appearance as im sure its better by now? He would be a great guest and if he was up for it before then surely he would be again? :YAHOO:

• Moderators

Due to the unfortunate injury to Christopher Lee's leg, maybe it would be possible to reschedule his appearance as im sure its better by now? He would be a great guest and if he was up for it before then surely he would be again? :YAHOO:

That was for LFACC which is far more local for him I believe (like his recent other appearances).

Edited by DavidB

How about freddy Kruger but I met him once.
He's a regular SM guest and I wouldnt call him a big guest at all.

Fair do's, he's pretty wll known though.

I met him in Milton Keynes and he was really nice (I have a top tat get's called my Freddy Kruger Jumper!)

Look at you all wetting yourselves at the thought of one of these television ' stars ' lol.I hope its another movie star just to see how you all react.

How about Alan Rickman, Jason Isaacs, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp and I'd say freddy Kruger but I met him once.

That would be totally cool :dance: , anybody from LotR would be great. But that's kinda what another show is for tho! :dance:

How about freddy Kruger but I met him once.
He's a regular SM guest and I wouldnt call him a big guest at all.

Fair do's, he's pretty wll known though.

I met him in Milton Keynes and he was really nice (I have a top tat get's called my Freddy Kruger Jumper!)

That would be totally cool :dance: , anybody from LotR would be great. But that's kinda what another show is for tho! :dance:

Errrrmmm... you do know Ring Con UK has been cancelled, right?

I’m a little worried we’re putting all our eggs into the same basket here?

Can somebody confirm that there is a ‘plan b’ if this doesn’t happen.

:D

These are potential extra guests that have surfaced due to the strike in America. So, no Plan B is needed as there are a good selection of guests already.

• Moderators

There doesn't necessarily need to be a 'plan B' - after all, these could just be extra guests on top of what Showmasters already had planned - so if these work out then great, if not then we'll just have what we thought we were getting anyway.

These are potential extra guests that have surfaced due to the strike in America. So, no Plan B is needed as there are a good selection of guests already.

Nobody said the new guests had surfaced cos of the strike, did they? That's just hearsay isn't it and SM didnt acknowledge it or did they? Anywat SM's plan B is always, "we're always trying to get guests right up until the last minute" and something about "old SM magic(?)".

Nobody said the new guests had surfaced cos of the strike, did they? That's just hearsay isn't it and SM didnt acknowledge it or did they? Anywat SM's plan B is always, "we're always trying to get guests right up until the last minute" and something about "old SM magic(?)".

I never said that anyone did Nicky. I made the statement, and if it is indeed proved to be incorrect then I will be the first to say "I was wrong". Every poster, including you, have made statements that can be deemed as something they have not been posted as. But to reiterate my initial statement, I never stated that anyone - and that includes Showmasters - said that the guests had surfaced because of the strike. I made that statement as I personally think that is why these potential new guests have become available.

Edited by AJ Jones

Exactly! They already have great guests. We only need a plan B if they cancel *crosses fingers*

I strongly suspect that there IS no 'plan B'... this is just a stroke of good luck that an extra guest has suddenly become available (perhaps due to the strike, perhaps due to a project falling through). I get the impression it wasn't planned, so there is unlikely to be a contingency.

Why does there need to be a plan B? At this point, you're probably either going or not; there are only a few people who could change their plans last minute and go. If, for example, someone amazing was announced tomorrow, I'm stuffed because I've cancelled my hotel and not booked early birds etc, and I know I won't be the only one. These potential new guests are a bonus, not part of 'the deal' :D