Your Dream Line-up!

SerbianJanet

So we've already got a guest suggestion thread, but this is for pure dreaming!

That's not to say you can't pick realistic guests (Christopher Eccleston isn't likely an option as he really doesn't do cons, but if he'd be on your dream list, go right ahead!), but if there was a way that this event couldn't be more perfect for you personally, what would the lineup be?

For example, we've seen from the Kristen Bell thread that not everybody thinks she'd be the best choice as her episodes mightn't have aired here by the time of Eclipse - but if you personally want to see Kristen, stick her on your list! :blink:

But there has to be SOME restriction, otherwise we'd all just be listing the entire cast (:poki:) - so as we've had an indictation we'll get between 4 and 6 guests, your lineup has to include a maximum of SIX guests (to be nice, it's six plus Zachary, as he's already announced you needn't put him on your list. So technically you get seven!)!

So, I think, after spending all day at work considering (what? *cough* I had nothing better to do!), this is my lineup.

Also as some people are obviously watching on BBC2, no spoilers past that please! If you want to add people who haven't yet appeared at BBC2 pace, go ahead, but don't give any character details!

Masi Oka (Because he's Hiro!!!!!)

Hayden Panettiere (it was great to meet her at the weekend and it would be fab to see her again in less insane circumstances!)

Milo Ventimiglia (Ditto what I said for Hayden - plus I'd love to see him do a talk.)

Greg Grunberg (yes, I know he's coming to C12 but I love him!)

David Anders (David and Greg - the Alias connection, plus I'd just kill to meet him!)

Jayma Mays [Charlie] (Jayma was so good as Charlie, and such a totally different kind of good (ie, she was an awesome bitch!) in Ugly Betty, plus she made an appearance in How I Met Your Mother, I'd really love to meet her!)

So go on then - what would your dream guest list be? :poki:

Edited by SerbianJanet

Zachary Quinto

Masi Oka

Jack Coleman

Milo Ventimiglia

Santiago Cabrera

James Kyson Lee

If someone told me Quinto couldn't make it, I'd cry... alot.

EDIT: I should probably add Jayma Mays too. She and Hiro were so adorable, and she's the reason I love Seven Minutes to Midnight.

Edited by Lenatalia

Careful with your spoilers, guys. I'm fairly new to Heroes and only get to see it when BBC2 is showing it.

I've edited that in at the beginning all nice and bold :)

Masi Oka (plus he was the scientist in Scrubs! He did my job! Portrayed all wrong but still.)

FRANKLYN! *hearts*

On top of Zachary, Noah and Greg I'd like to see

Sendhil Ramamurthy

Adrian Pasdar (again, because dksjhkjahlks GUH! :D )

Dana Davis

Jack Coleman

Hayden Panettiere (didn't get to meet her at LFCC)

Masi Oka

(Well, you did say DREAM line-up :D )

Edited by Adeline

Nicole Bilderback, ooh, she's really nice and friendly. I wouldn't object to meeting her again, she's been in loads of stuff but I only knew her from Bring It On when I met her before!

It's nice to see a lot of love for Jayma, too. I think she's really one of my top top "wants", ahead of a lot of regular cast!

Edited by SerbianJanet

• 4 weeks later...