Your most very favourite guest at LFCC?

Princess83

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch that's really hard, but the one I spent talking to longest was probably Steven Speirs, a real gent who was all too keen to share his experiences on Star Wars. Got a really nice photo of us two.

Billy West was also really cool, joking with the fans and was very appreciative of the people who went to see him thanking everyone that he met.

The other two that stick out in my mind are Syd Wragg and Milton Johns : top notch guests!

My favourite by far was Dominic! He's my favourite of any of the showmasters events. He made me laugh in the photoshoot and then when I went to get his autograph he said my name out loud and smiled and wrote how he loved my name on the autograph and then he gave me a hug! Super happy! :D

x

Tracy Eddon (Carrrie Fisher stunt double ROTJ)

Had a chat about the 'classic' sunbathing sailbarge picture.Really nice lady.

Some guy wanted a huge amount of photos signed,and she said she wouldn't sign them yet because of the rest of us waiting behind him......

Exellent !!...... :unsure:

Tracy Eddon (Carrrie Fisher stunt double ROTJ)

Some guy wanted a huge amount of photos signed,and she said she wouldn't sign them yet because of the rest of us waiting behind him......

Exellent !!...... :unsure:

William Mapother said the same to some guy who had a huge pile for him to sign.

Edited by Lambourne

Mads mikklesen! He was my first photo guest and despite how nervous I was he was so warm and friendly i was totally confident - when the photographer asked if i could swish my hair sowe could see my eyes Mads said to me in his very cool accent 'hey let's both swish our hair yeah?' - that really made me smile :YAHOO:

Lol I remember you. I had to stifle a giggle because I suddenly noticed his "emo fringe" when Malcolm the photographer said that.

I have to agree about Andee Frizzell, she was really sweet and I got to chat to her for about five minutes. Primarily about the unusual spelling of my name and the word 'awesome', but I was happy. She was great at the talk to.

I also love meeting Milo as I got to talk to him for a bit and he wrote a little message on the autograph for my sister when I explained she was a massive fan and was gutted she couldn't make it. I am now the best big sister in the world! ^__^

I had a wonderful chat with Louise Fletcher. We talk in sign language which I am Deaf also her parent is Deaf. She used ASL (American Sign Language) so I used ASL a little. She is lovely person so hope to meet her again in future. :YAHOO:

Did you know that She used ASL when she won the oscars in 1976 for Best Actress in a Leading Role in "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest". ;)

my favorites were Dominic Monaghan and Mads Mikkelsen!

both extremely chatty and sweet and nice! Dom commented on my Man Utd shirt and started asking me if i'd seen the game etc and Mads was sweet enough to let me videotape a message from him to my sister in danish :YAHOO:

Tom Baker :wub:

Yes I'm extremely biased lol and didn't get a chance to meet any other guests properly but still, he was awesome... a man with amazing character, warmth and sense of humour, he kept me laughing all day! :D

And stamina....so long as there was a queue, he wasn't taking any breaks, and he had a queue all day.

Edited by roxy

Michael Gross was my favourite. We talked for a while about Family Ties. Very nice and friendly guy.

Also Football legend Geoff Hurst. As I introduced myself he asked where I am from (-I can't hide my strong Italian accent despite my best efforts... :D).

I told him that I am from Palermo and he recalled last year's UEFA cup tie when West Ham lost twice to Palermo (1-0 and 3-0). Nice person.

Michael Gross was my favourite. We talked for a while about Family Ties. Very nice and friendly guy.

Michael was an absolute star. Was his guest assistant on Saturday and he was so friendly with everyone. Chatted plenty with his fans and happily jumped up and walked round the table to pose for photographs. It was a real pleasure to work with him. I'm glad people enjoyed meeting him. And I hope I didn't mess anyone's photo up!

Tom Baker :thumbup:

Yes I'm extremely biased lol and didn't get a chance to meet any other guests properly but still, he was awesome... a man with amazing character, warmth and sense of humour, he kept me laughing all day! :D

And stamina....so long as there was a queue, he wasn't taking any breaks, and he had a queue all day.

Dang Rox! Does that mean you didn't get to have a fag break? How did you survive?

All of the guests I met (17 Star Wars ones) were really friendly but if I had to pick that stands out I would go for Tracey Eddon. She was happy to chat for ages and was telling me how stunning Helen Slater was on the set of Supergirl and how she hated wearing the blonde wig.

Emily Dale was really sweet and nice. She was the only one I managed to get a photo with on my camera as opposed to the pro shoots. I was a bit tongue-tied, though. Did anyone ask her what she's up to now?

As for Heroes, Milo and Jack were my favourites. I wish I'd gone for an autograph with Jack instead of Hayden. He would've been more friendly. ^_^

Danny Dyer :P

Without a doubt, the guy could flirt for England, he was v charming & funny with me......I got his autograph pretty early on & he had a fair sized queue so they stopped photos for a little while (only about 10mins or so) So I never got my photo taken with him....to make up for that I went to shake his hand but he pulled me over the table & kissed me instead

However I did see a rather nice mounted still later in the day so went back to get him to sign that, he remembered my name :D flirted a little more..... :wub: asked me if I would like anything in particular wrote on the photo, then told me what he would like to write on it & happily posed for a photo

Hope he does another Showmasters event soon ..

Have to say Robert Rankin & Harry Melling were lovely too.

Edited by Victoria