LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: Tony Head

showmasters

OMG! :spidy: Photoshoot? Please?

Seconded.

Thirded :D

Very good guest. I met him a few years ago in Germany but was just starting watching Buffy then. I've seen him very recently in a very short appearance in the last Woody Allen's movie, Scoop. It was shot in London.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the more reason to book on Friday then cos not all the "Buffyfans" will be there!:drunk: He has fans from his other shows too, he has done other things besides Buffy. :clap:

You'd better make the most of him on the Friday then, 'cos us 'Buffyfans' wouldn't want to deprive you now would we ? :YAHOO:

Another great guest SM, thanks :YAHOO:

Met him at C9, top bloke :drunk:

Got signed a Buffy photo and a Dr Who photo :clap:

THANK YOU SHOWMASTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :YAHOO: I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: Anthony Head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is such a lovely person I'm so pleased he's going again!!!!!! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXX :headscratch:

Thanks Showmasters for bringing Tony to see us again, he is a real honey and with James too you are spoiling us buffy fans. Musn't forget we have George hertzberg as well.

Would love to have a photoshoot with Tony too but not on friday please! cos we will all be in london with James till Saturday.

nicky x

Edited by buffy2k

OMFG JAMES MARSTERS AND TONY HEAD THAT IS MY IDEA OF HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headscratch::YAHOO::dance::P:(:YAHOO::YAHOO:

Im sooooooooooooooo glad of this Sm u shud hav a buffy talk ppppppllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

last time i met tony head i was speachless cuz of how much i luv the guy this time ill try an get a word out lol :D:D

thank u sooo much

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXX

• Showmasters Admin

Will he be attending on the saturday???

As per the >>FAQ<<

2.1 - Autograph info:

How much are the guests autographs and what days will they be there?

Showmasters have always updated the Collectormania website and don't answer posts on the forum. So just keep an eye on the website. SM will update the website once a guests days are confirmed. This is normally not until about 2 weeks before the show.

Edited by Too Tall

Brillient, This is going to be my first Collectormania Event and thay have my fav actor !! ya !! Love him in Little Britian and his guest stop on Doctor Who !!

Going to be broke for the month for May but who cares it will be worth it. Im Driving down from London every day for the 4 days so should be fun. lol !! Going to have to be up at 4 am so I can start queing outside at 6 am I think !! lol

How many people normally going to this type of event ? does it get very manic ??

Flame

-x-x-x-

Edited by Flames of a Phoenix