Guest Cancellation

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunalty due to getting a new role in an Independant Film Production Helen Slater will no longer be able to attend Collectormania 10. We wish her the best of luck with the new film and look forward to bringing her to a future show.

Showmasters

woah, she was announced for the event before the last one.

Yep, I don't think these very early announcements are a good idea because

it seems that most of them do eventually turn down into cancellations ...

Well, still 11 people to meet for me, so I'm still on the boat :blink:

Edited by lams9999

• Moderators

NEXT TO CANCEL

LANCE HENRICKSEN

BRANDON ROUTH NO CHANCE

I wouldn't say NO CHANCE, it obviously depends on what work comes up, and it's always going to be a big risk with actors/actresses that are still heavily working in the industry.

It's easy enough to get a Prowse along every event, but they can't just announce people like that all the time.

Please dont forget her like it seems you have lee majors and make sure you try and book her for another event. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guests who \"cancel\" SM event appearances very rarely appear on the guest list for future events.

You can safely assume it\'s cos most of them were never gonna appear in the first place.

The only exceptions I can think of were Shanks and Judge.

• Moderators

Please dont forget her like it seems you have lee majors and make sure you try and book her for another event. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guests who \"cancel\" SM event appearances very rarely appear on the guest list for future events.

You can safely assume it\'s cos most of them were never gonna appear in the first place.

And can I ask where you get all your information from to back up your negative posts about SMs and their guests? :D just curious, as you obviously know a lot about the way things work.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...

Please tell me that this is some kind of joke... My daughter is going to be gutted... she was really really looking forward to meeting Supergirl...

I am going to have a crying 5 year old on my hands tomorrow morning when i tell her... :D

Ron Perlman has cancelled before and came back a year later, so did Tricia Helfer if I recall correctly. Miranda Otto has cancelled a previous show as well. And those are only the ones I can remember from the top of my head.

As David said - I'd love to know where you get your information as well.