Guest Cancellation

showmasters

Please dont forget her like it seems you have lee majors and make sure you try and book her for another event. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guests who \"cancel\" SM event appearances very rarely appear on the guest list for future events.

You can safely assume it\'s cos most of them were never gonna appear in the first place.

The only exceptions I can think of were Shanks and Judge.

It's a sad truth that sometimes guests cancel, because work will always come first. Despite what "The Intendant" said, its also a fact that many of them get rescheduled and appear at a subsequent show, as other posters have demonstrated.

It's also a sad fact that some people have nothing better to do than register under multiple names just to stir up trouble. Now, I'm not saying this is true of The Intendant, BUT every post I can find has been negative, and a quick check using mod powers shows that around six people all joined using the exact same IP address as The Intendant, all on the same day and all within the same hour of one another, and all of whom have only ever posted negative stuff. Defiant, can't you stick to one identity? Haven't you got something better to do than run around the internet hiding behind loads of different aliases?

People will be justifiably disappointed Ms Slater had to cancel. I know I am. Some might be annoyed with Showmasters, and while I think that's not fair on SM, who had no control over the cancellation, I can understand that. But don't start making up lies that she wasn't coming in the first place.

Guests who \"cancel\" SM event appearances very rarely appear on the guest list for future events.

You can safely assume it\'s cos most of them were never gonna appear in the first place.

It's a good job you're typing, because if you were speaking we wouldn't be able to understand you, what with having a mouthful of b*****ks. (Since that is indeed what you're "talking").

You need to think harder. But then that's obvious from just the briefest examination of any of your posts.

Please dont forget her like it seems you have lee majors and make sure you try and book her for another event. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And all the rest..

*yans at pointless comment*

She still on front page as all days though??

A

It's a sad truth that sometimes guests cancel, because work will always come first. Despite what "The Intendant" said, its also a fact that many of them get rescheduled and appear at a subsequent show, as other posters have demonstrated.

It's also a sad fact that some people have nothing better to do than register under multiple names just to stir up trouble. Now, I'm not saying this is true of The Intendant, BUT every post I can find has been negative, and a quick check using mod powers shows that around six people all joined using the exact same IP address as The Intendant, all on the same day and all within the same hour of one another, and all of whom have only ever posted negative stuff. Defiant, can't you stick to one identity? Haven't you got something better to do than run around the internet hiding behind loads of different aliases?

People will be justifiably disappointed Ms Slater had to cancel. I know I am. Some might be annoyed with Showmasters, and while I think that's not fair on SM, who had no control over the cancellation, I can understand that. But don't start making up lies that she wasn't coming in the first place.

oh dear are we riding this old pony again........... multiple sign ups and slating off Showmasters for something that clearly is not their fault... There are still plenty of guests attending and yes I know that people wanted to meet Helen but I'm sure if there is a demand for her then SM will get her again. Every con there are bound to be some cancellations it is something that we as attendees have to accept and then move on. I'm sure that everyone will have a blast next weekend including myself. So come on lighten up get yourself geared up for next weekend and ENJOY

See you all there come and say hi if you know us we will have monster Harvey with us as usual and boy does he love attention.... Ooh Idea SM why don't you invite Harvey and Alice as the first forum boy and girl I'm sure they would love to leave an inprint on certain members :YAHOO:

Elfiexx

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...

Please tell me that this is some kind of joke... My daughter is going to be gutted... she was really really looking forward to meeting Supergirl...

I am going to have a crying 5 year old on my hands tomorrow morning when i tell her... :help:

OK, i have spoken to my daughter... and if anyone askes, Supergirl has come across some bad man who wants to blow up the world and she has to save the world again... :unsure:

I wasn't that bothered in getting Helen Slater's autograph so this cancellation dosen't bother me that much. When I first read the cancellation news on the board it reminded me of something. I'm sure Helen Slater was supposed to appear at an earlier Collectormania but had to cancel then.

I wasn't that bothered in getting Helen Slater's autograph so this cancellation dosen't bother me that much. When I first read the cancellation news on the board it reminded me of something. I'm sure Helen Slater was supposed to appear at an earlier Collectormania but had to cancel then.

I think your right there but Showmasters cannot predict when work is going to be offered to people and I don't recall seeing Helen in anything really other than Supergirl so if I was her and someone offered me some work I think I would take it wouldn't you. I'm not that fussed either and she wasn't on my list of wants. The four I'm coming to see are still attending and hopefully won't pull out but you never know.

Elfiexx

LilElfGirl - Oh no I wasn't saying they shouldn't take the work if they're offered it, and so can't attend an event. I don't think anything bad against people who end up not attending because of work commitments. If there are other people I want to get an autograph from then that's great . Luckily the people I want an autograph from at C10 are still attending. If there aren't many other guests I want an autograph from who aren't attending then I don't worry about it. There's always another signing event.

Edited by SunSpeed