Brandon Routh announced at *****

bundyse

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY ANDY HALLETT ONCE DID A PHOTO SESSION INFULL MAKE UP AS LORNE FROM ANGEL.

HE MIGHT WEAR A SUPERMAN T-SHIRT

I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL TURN UP IN A SUPERMAN COSTUME FOR A PHOTO WITH HIM. :D

IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY ANDY HALLETT ONCE DID A PHOTO SESSION INFULL MAKE UP AS LORNE FROM ANGEL.

HE MIGHT WEAR A SUPERMAN T-SHIRT

I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL TURN UP IN A SUPERMAN COSTUME FOR A PHOTO WITH HIM. :D

Hmm, maybe I should find myself a Superman costume :YAHOO:

Nah, I'd just look stupid.

Great guest though, I kind of agree that he's probably not A-List, yet. But the fact is he's a potential signer and if he has a few more roles over the next few years and naysayers suddenly become a fan of his they'll be kicking themselves if they missed out on the chance to meet him. I truly hope that this pulls off for SM and all of us because I think we'd all like to say we've met Superman :dance:

Personally I've met many "A-list" stars and they've been no better than when I met Brandon. He was polite, very personable, quite serious (so I wouldn't give him any fruit or vegetables as "gifts") and dammit he's just played Superman! It's for these reasons that I want him at the show and will be meeting him again. I go by what they've been in and if I enjoyed their performance when I'm thinking of paying for an autograph. If I want to meet a BIG star I can usually get them for free at a premiere as I'm lucky enough to be in London. I know that not everyone can do this but as an example I wouldn't "pay" for Penenlope Cruz's autograph but I'm more than chuffed to meet her for free :D I'd apply that to a lot of the A-list that I've met. The phrase A-list is relative anyway, to me Carrie Fisher is A-list but to many she isn't. Brandon, you're A-list to me!

Apologies to go on a bit but I'm really happy Brandon may be coming to a show, there's no chance Tobey Maguire (who is a rude little so and so) or Christian Bale (who is very nice) will come so I have to get my Superhero fix at GMEX :D Now can we have Bryan Singer?

Edited by Big_Pants

Apologies to go on a bit but I'm really happy Brandon may be coming to a show, there's no chance Tobey Maguire (who is a rude little so and so) or Christian Bale (who is very nice) will come so I have to get my Superhero fix at GMEX :D Now can we have Bryan Singer?

It's a shame Tobey's like that I would have thought he'd be a nice guy. Bryan Singer would be very cool.

It's a shame Tobey's like that I would have thought he'd be a nice guy. Bryan Singer would be very cool.

Im happy he is coming but not getting too carried away as we all know what could happen in the last minute.

so how many of the guest lined up for G-Mex do we expect to turn up

or cancel at the last moment

There will likely be a few, but I wouldn't worry just yet about it. Anyway, if Brandon is going to be announced who's to say he'll cancel. Some people just like to look into the future to much and predict who will cancel and come along and say, I told you so.

Like someone has already said. Look at the positives so far rather than the negatives. The negatives for some of us may never happen.

A great guest announcement :D

I'm not sure yet if I can make it to G-Mex2 but I'll ask someone who is to get me his autograph. Not sure how much I'm willing to pay but I'll cross that bridge when it comes. But well done for getting him at the mo!

so how many of the guest lined up for G-Mex do we expect to turn up

or cancel at the last moment

There will likely be a few, but I wouldn't worry just yet about it. Anyway, if Brandon is going to be announced who's to say he'll cancel. Some people just like to look into the future to much and predict who will cancel and come along and say, I told you so.

Like someone has already said. Look at the positives so far rather than the negatives. The negatives for some of us may never happen.

Its also good to get things into prespective, recently the cancellations have been massive.

Fingers crossed.

As Yvie has already stated on this thread he HAS confirmed. He confirmed late on Friday night. I too was helping Showmasters with handing out the flyers all weekend at the show.

I'm sure the "official" announcement will be made in due course but considering Jason Showmaster himself was there telling people verbally they have Brandon confirmed is proof enough. and he will be in the range of £20 to £25 each sigeature

As Yvie has already stated on this thread he HAS confirmed. He confirmed late on Friday night. I too was helping Showmasters with handing out the flyers all weekend at the show.

I'm sure the "official" announcement will be made in due course but considering Jason Showmaster himself was there telling people verbally they have Brandon confirmed is proof enough.

yes i know

BUT

until the official announcement is been made, it will always be hear say.

£15? Let's wake up from dreaming now! :YAHOO:

Ok he did a big budget movie but apart from that hes a no1 really, i think if he was over £20 it would be a rip off.

I can't see it being more than £20 really, Elijah was only £20 at london and he is way more of a star

Plus at £20 I could afford a couple of items!