SHOWMASTERS NEW YEARS EVE EXTRAVAGANZA 2!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

As most of you know last year we had a brilliant New Years Eve Extravaganza for 3 nights, this time its for 4 nights! We are going to have a long weekend of FUN and GAMES, a 4 night Extravaganza!! The cost of this will be only £50 for the whole weekend that’s only £10 a day and it includes ACCOMADATION, BREAKFAST and an EVENING MEAL!! Also included in the price will be all the entertainment, (Karaoke, Parties, etc) which will take place throughout the weekend. You can bring, as much alcohol as you can possibly carry, as there will not be any on sale at the venue. There are shops very nearby if you wanted to go on a booze run. The venue will have mixed dorms, which are very well heated, and extremely modern, in a new purpose-built building for group bookings like this.

This will be great fun and a great way for all of us to get to know each other. All of us here at Showmasters are staying there and we live in Milton Keynes! You will need to bring along your own sleeping bag/duvet and pillows. Beds are on a first come first served basis and there are 25 beds available, there are also a further 25 sleeping spaces available upstairs – a total of 50 places available altogether.

The facilities in this venue are brilliant, separate showering blocks for male and female (all showers are cubicles) also male and female toilets. A fully functional kitchen for all your catering needs, including crockery etc.

There is going to be plenty of things for you to do throughout the whole weekend, with a big PIRATES theme fancy dress party for New Years Eve night, so bring a costume that relates to this! There will be a disco and Karaoke ALL NIGHT LONG, we don’t have a time limit!! As said earlier there will be plenty of things going on over the weekend such as LAZER TAG, SILLY GAMES, DRINKING GAMES, BOARD GAMES, LIVE ACTION GAMES, and a BIG FIREWORK DISPLAY that will go into the New Year! There will also be a VIDEO GAMES room, so bring along your video games consoles and games for a HUGE gaming community These are just a few things that we have planned for that weekend and are all included in the tiny sum of £50! If you have any suggestions for things to do over the weekend then please don’t be shy and email us!!!

You may bring with you a partner or friends and they also individually just pay £50 for the weekend.

So if you want to come send us an email info@showmastersonline.com and let us know how many places you want to book. Remember there are only 50 spaces available first come first served, so book as quick as you can. There are images below of the fun we had last year, and this one is going to be even bigger and even better then last year!

We will then send you an email to let you know if your booking has been successful and will then pass on the details of the Venue and all the other details you will need to know. You do not need to pay for this when you book, if you want to book then please do.

You can then pay by credit card (send in 2 emails) or by sending a cheque to:

Showmasters Ltd

PO BOX 5773

Milton Keynes

MK0 1AS

We look forward to hear from you soon.

NYE063.jpg

NYE094.jpg

NYE099.jpg

Feel free to post any photos of last year!

Showmasters

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DRINKING GAMES, ... These are just a few things that we have planned for that weekend and are all included in the tiny sum of £50!

including the alcohol?! :lol:

(kidding, wouldn't expect it to be :thumbup: )

sounds great, and i hope those who can go enjoy it, but i can say now i'll not be there :(

I'm most tempted, sounds like fun. Though some clever/lucky/annoying person at work has booked the 2 weeks bookending this weekend off & I'm not sure if I can get the time off. Seriously, he booked it in January. Maybe he's going...? :D

try my friend try!!

ive just sent sm an email n hope theyl have me again, as it was a truly kickass! time last year :YAHOO:

be cool to spend this new year ther, and even cooler if you can make it to.

I'm most tempted, sounds like fun. Though some clever/lucky/annoying person at work has booked the 2 weeks bookending this weekend off & I'm not sure if I can get the time off. Seriously, he booked it in January. Maybe he's going...? :D

try my friend try!!

ive just sent sm an email n hope theyl have me again, as it was a truly kickass! time last year :YAHOO:

Anyone for Mario Kart

Edited by Aspen

I'm most tempted, sounds like fun. Though some clever/lucky/annoying person at work has booked the 2 weeks bookending this weekend off & I'm not sure if I can get the time off. Seriously, he booked it in January. Maybe he's going...? :YAHOO:

try my friend try!!

ive just sent sm an email n hope theyl have me again, as it was a truly kickass! time last year :poki:

Anyone for Mario Kart

definatley!!

bring it on!! had loads of cool games with jamie lasy year :D

we had fun playing, tho apart from that ther was no real competition. ther was some discusion before last new year that davey was the king of mario kart, but after we played 1 game n i won he didnt really wana play again. (least not with me anyways)

Edited by william

sounds so fab! and after having a bit of a crap one last year (because certain people fell asleep!!! :D:WAVE:) I'd really consider it and £50 aint bad at all! thing is it's a bit far away yet :crying: I'm not saying I'll wait til summat better comes along but tis the last year with housemates as we all finish uni and qualify in March so who knows :dance:

cool though!

surfy sah xx

Wow, this sounds like alot of fun but I don't know anyone from here and I don't think I'd get anyone to come along with me. There's prob some sort of age restriction too right? :YAHOO::D

I do want to come just for the pirate themed thing alone. :P:lol:

Well, talk to people on here, most people dont bite to hard...

A

• Showmasters Admin

Wow, this sounds like alot of fun but I don't know anyone from here and I don't think I'd get anyone to come along with me. There's prob some sort of age restriction too right? :lol::P

I do want to come just for the pirate themed thing alone. :P:D

There isnt really an age restriction, as long as you have said permission from parents or guardians then all will be fine, we will look after you, as Alex said, chat on here and get to know people then make up your mind.

Payment wont be needed for a while yet so you have time to book a place and we will then send an email once we are ready to collect your money!:YAHOO:

Showmasters