Where is everyone travelling from?

Hello everyone going to LF&CC.

This will be my first LF&CC as I don't normally travel further than Milton Keynes for my cons & shows (although have been to London for the Star Wars exhibition at Barbican a couple of years ago). Probaly the midlands attitiude to the Metropolitan bias in this country that has stopped me going down to London before. But I can't see Carrie fisher and Elijah Wood comming up to Brummieland so im going to have to bite the bullet and go to London. :-( Am traveling by train and staying down in London overnight so don't have to brave London traffic. Might try the underground though.

Was just wondering where everyone else is travelling from? I'm from Bromsgrove which is small town halfway between Birmingham and Worcester.

G

Edited by gobo1979uk

Travelling from Cardigan in Wales.

Am getting the train down as it's a really boring drive. Completely agree about london traffic, was driving there for 8 yrs and it's horrible. I'm spending the weekend at my sisters in S.London and getting the train/tube to Earls court from there.

Lee.

Hello everyone going to LF&CC.

This will be my first LF&CC as I don't normally travel further than Milton Keynes for my cons & shows (although have been to London for the Star Wars exhibition at Barbican a couple of years ago). Probaly the midlands attitiude to the Metropolitan bias in this country that has stopped me going down to London before. But I can't see Carrie fisher and Elijah Wood comming up to Brummieland so im going to have to bite the bullet and go to London. :-( Am traveling by train and staying down in London overnight so don't have to brave London traffic. Might try the underground though.

Was just wondering where everyone else is travelling from? I'm from Bromsgrove which is small town halfway between Birmingham and Worcester.

G

im from near Wolverhampton also matey, been to LFCC at Wembley before and it was great. The lineup so far is great so the show is gonna be good. I know what you mean about the way Midlanders think about London but Earls Court is easy enough to get to. Im going to stay a night down there too.

Im still hoping for some more announcements, hopefully not down the Prowse, Baker route, maybe some first time appeances or even.................BURT REYNOLDS. come on showmasters...........Bring back Burt!! (if he'd do another one that is???......)

hi janna

plane is only £63 return and it only takes an hour

i'll be carrying 3 poster tubes (2 star wars and lost)

say hello

Hi,

I can't go on the plane, I suffer from DVT. Ok, it's going to take 4 hours (during which time there is plenty of opportunites to strech my legs) to get to london but I've done it this way so many times, it doesn't bother me anymore. It's only going to cost me about £20 return. I'll be taking my poster tube with my stargate posters in them.

Edited by jannagalaxy

From stafforshire should take maybe 2-3 hours to get there.

Hee! Me too. :D I live in a village about ten miles out of Stafford, will be catching the train from town straight down the main line to Euston.