Most helpful crewmember!

johnhuk

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHABS!!! THE MAN HU ORDERED ME TO GIVE HIM A HUG :wub: I LOVED IT REALLY! LOL - GOT TO B THE SWEETEST CREW MEMBER EVER. AND HE HAS A FAN CLUB ^_^ - XxX

968351[/snapback]

OH GOD

Shabs does NOT need a fan club!!! :angel:

SHABS!!! THE MAN HU ORDERED ME TO GIVE HIM A HUG :WAVE: I LOVED IT REALLY! LOL - GOT TO B THE SWEETEST CREW MEMBER EVER. AND HE HAS A FAN CLUB :( - XxX

968351[/snapback]

OH GOD

Shabs does NOT need a fan club!!! :WINCE:

968432[/snapback]

Heheehe I have to agree... It's his fault I got hit across the back with a big flaming sword in Saturday... I mean, OUCH!! lol... AND he never did buy us those drinks ;)

Kelle's the best... hehehe

All of the Showmasters Crew were brilliant, all polite and helpfull.

I dont know his last name, but a crew member called Denis, who was doing tickets for Ron Glass on Friday (and was with Warwick on Sunday) was great.

We chatted about Battlestar Galactica and Lost, as he liked my BSG t-shirt.

He also helped me out with a slight mix-up I had with Ron's and Alan's tickets... Thanks for that mate (if you read this?).

Seems I have an admirer. Who's Johnhuk?

968090[/snapback]

That'd be me!

You were very helpful at the LeVar Burton line...you seemed to have it thrust upon you after the person who was there was getting stressed out by the long line...you may remember me as I stick out like a sore thumb...you were trying to get the line interested by saying what kind of interesting and unusual questions are you gonna ask LeVar and I said something stupid like "How DO you pronounce your first name"

Thanks again anyway, always a pleasure to see a happy crewmember!

:D It's got to be the crew who were with Corey H & Corey F!

Those guys were fantastic and put up with 2hrs of crazy people signing fruit and a

bottle of water (yes that was me!) not to mention the singing and my daughter

stealing the banana in the first place! They made the wait so much more enjoyable

thanks guys  ;)  :D  :wub:

967218[/snapback]

I worked on the Corey Feldman queue on Sat & Sunday & I remmeber you guys, you lot were crazy lol I never got to sign the banana but did the bottle lol

All the ppl in the Coreys queues where great, esp putting up with me rambling on lol

Luv kelle

It wasn't during crewing time that it happened, but I have to say a huuuuuuge THANKYOU to Tash for going back to the Rat and Parrot and finding my wallet which I had managed to drop on the ground where I'd been sitting during the party.

I was a drunken wreck when we got back to the hotel and I realised it wasn't in my bag (funnily enough, I managed to drop the wallet when I was relatively sober!). I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off on Monday so I didn't get to thank you properly. It really would have served me right to lose it, but I'm so glad I didn't, it would have ruined my weekend. So thankyou again!!! I owe you!

Oh, the stupidity that weekend! I managed to walk into the mens toilets by accident on two consecutive nights, too! :huh:

i dunno his name, and he wasnt importent to me as in he didnt need to help me as i was crewing myself but it was the guy doing photographs and pushing the queue for the weasley twins on monday. He wasnt english and wore a cap backwards, defiently knows how to handle a crowd, thumbs up to him.

i dunno his name, and he wasnt importent to me as in he didnt need to help me as i was crewing myself but it was the guy doing photographs and pushing the queue for the weasley twins on monday. He wasnt english and wore a cap backwards, defiently knows how to handle a crowd, thumbs up to him.

968662[/snapback]

Sounds like Raphael. I think he's ended up with lots of new fans after this weekend. We all love him :huh:

968662[/snapback]

Sounds like Raphael

Me and Troy definitely agreed that Jenny was absolutely brillliant on Saturday! It was my first time pit bossing and Jenny made things a lot easier!

Also have to say that Simone, Gemma, Dave, Tess and Dawn were all brilliant as well. I know some have forum names but I can't think what they are :huh:

968662[/snapback]

Sounds like Raphael

968666[/snapback]

Sound! Well nice work Raphael

• Moderators

I just wanna say that I honestly didn't hear any real complaints about crew members over the weekend. It was great cuz there's usually something here or there, but really everything seemed to go smoothly.

The people who get the busier jobs are often more recognised than those who have the quieter guests and well, we don't get to choose what jobs we get, so not everyone seems to appreciate the efforts of every single crew member.

I know what it's like to be stuck out of the way down one of the wings or near the info desk etc with a few other people, and they all did great jobs too. Every single one of the crew members is necessary to make the show go smoothly :)

It's great to be in a position where u interact with the public more and get to help them throughout the day, but there's always those unsung heroes too! Like runners etc who don't necessarily get to talk to any attendees or whatever, and are really busy doing stuff for other crew.

So everyone is helpful in their own way ^_^

Wow, essay, sorry lol

Well said David :P

I think for the first time in a while, we all rock :lol:

Well I'm biased, its difficult to point out a particular crew member, they were all helpful for different things.

Hugs to you all ^_^

It wasn't during crewing time that it happened, but I have to say a huuuuuuge THANKYOU to Tash for going back to the Rat and Parrot and finding my wallet which I had managed to drop on the ground where I'd been sitting during the party.

I was a drunken wreck when we got back to the hotel and I realised it wasn't in my bag (funnily enough, I managed to drop the wallet when I was relatively sober!). I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off on Monday so I didn't get to thank you properly. It really would have served me right to lose it, but I'm so glad I didn't, it would have ruined my weekend. So thankyou again!!! I owe you!

Oh, the stupidity that weekend! I managed to walk into the mens toilets by accident on two consecutive nights, too! :lol:

968637[/snapback]

Woo :P

Shabs was definately one of the best crew members... Cos he bought me a present that I LOVE :P ... He's probably alright at actually crewing too but that's irrelevant ^_^

Sounds like Raphael. I think he's ended up with lots of new fans after this weekend. We all love him  :P

He really put me at my ease when I was in a right state meeting Corey Haim, and was very sweet. :lol:

I have to say I noticed a totally different atmosphere at this event. I even overheard people saying how different the crew were this time, and how much more laidback it was.

yep, gotta agree. I've been pals with Raf for a couple of years but this was the first time we worked in the same area (I was sitting with Corey H on Saturday) and he really made my job easy by entertaining the nutters...I mean "enthusiastes" in the queue :D . Seriously he was great but then we were spoiled by the fans, they were all in excellent spirits, polite and respectful. Thanks guys :wub:

Also ta very much to Alan (thanks for the lift to the station mate) and Shabs for fillling in for Raf when the poor lamb needed a wee wee break :unsure:

Had it not been down to that damm thing they call full time work! I would of been with my second family crewing and thanking my many loyal fans for there gratitude.hehe :unsure:

But I'm glad to note that gratitude has been showen for my great colleagues: Megan,Bigpants,wicawise,troy,smish and lets not forget the sex kitten that is Yvie. :D

Then again everyother crew member brings something to the party in making the event a success because we know that we all wish to be treated the way we treat the attendee's and that's why it look's like everyone had a good time.

Be good guys and I hope I can attend C10 as crew subject to getting time off.

regards

Jeff x

Had it not been down to that damm thing they call full time work! I would of been with my second family crewing and thanking my many loyal fans for there gratitude.hehe :unsure: 

But I'm glad to note that gratitude has been showen for my great colleagues: Megan,Bigpants,wicawise,troy,smish and lets not forget the sex kitten that is Yvie. :D

Then again everyother crew member brings something to the party in making the event a success because we know that we all wish to be treated the way we treat the attendee's and that's why it look's like everyone had a good time.

Be good guys and I hope I can attend C10 as crew subject to getting time off.

regards

Jeff x

968890[/snapback]

Heheh, Thanks Jeff - we must have looked a sight to behold with those umbrellas!

Had it not been down to that damm thing they call full time work! I would of been with my second family crewing and thanking my many loyal fans for there gratitude.hehe :D 

Jeff x

968890[/snapback]

Awww... Our loss Jeff!

*waves* :(