I'm not comming to CM9 if...

Casey

Julie Benz would have been my main reason to come to CM9, would have loved to meet her.

She cancelled, but I'm still going... hmmm... wondering when I would REALLY cancel going.

How about you?

950378[/snapback]

If Carl cancelled id not go as there is only one other 2 at most id bother to spend money on. I am saving for LFCC!! Already got my gold pass and in my opinion guests are far superior so far.

I am a bit disappointed with Collectormania 9 line up as no massive guests at all.

(massive in statues, not belly size!)

Edited by rich5wolves

Julie Benz would have been my main reason to come to CM9, would have loved to meet her.

She cancelled, but I'm still going... hmmm... wondering when I would REALLY cancel going.

How about you?

same here! :P I like Tony Head but already met him + not enough to bring me coming there especially 'cause I don't live in the UK :angry:

*LYVIE*

I always go, mainly to meet friends and have a wander about. Might be a bit of a rush this time round as I'll arrive midday on Friday then leave about 3 hours later for a gig in London before coming back that night, but I don't want to miss my nice weekend away :)

Although I would be gutted if Alan Tudyk postponed/cancelled I would still make the 5-6 hour round trip. Ron Glass, Glynis Barber, the Lost Boys, Jenny Agutter and several more are still on the hit list.

So I have to go with Too Tall, I think the entire event would have to cancelled to stop me planning to attend! :lol:

i would never cancel going! living 5 mins away it doesnt take alot for me to get there plus love meetin up with people that i've made frogs with!!

950398[/snapback]

Yeah me to. I love meetin up with those ive met at Collectormania b4. Although it takes me considerably longer to get there than 5 mins lol. Try about 3 hrs! :lol:

The only reason I wouldn't go is if I ended up not getting my student loan through and I didn't have the money. I'll be there with bells on otherwise!!

Annie.

950395[/snapback]

I'll just listen out for the jingling, then... :wub:

951503[/snapback]

I might just do that for a laugh now, turn up with bells on!! Hee hee! :(:poki:

Annie.

Edited by AnnieHarbuckle

Id cancel if there were no trains running :dance:

Seriously, if the trains dont run, and it'll be too late to get a coach or whatever, I have no way to get there..otherwise I will be..gotta go to one of these MK events once at least to see what all the fuss is about :(

Id cancel if there were no trains running  :lol:

Seriously, if the trains dont run, and it'll be too late to get a coach or whatever, I have no way to get there..otherwise I will be..gotta go to one of these MK events once at least to see what all the fuss is about  :dance:

951950[/snapback]

I live in London and would gladly walk to Collectormania 9 if there were no trains!

(Felt like I walked to CM4, after all that virtual Q insanity!).

Seriously, though, it would have to be, like an act of God or something to make me not go to CM9. I love the place, and even if there were no guests I wanted to meet, SM events are so cool and everyone's so friendly, you'd be crazy not to go.

With much love from Victor Van Dort..... ;)