This'll be my sixth... how about you?

agasmith

This'll be my sixth Showmasters event, between Collectormania and LFCC. How many have you been to?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. This'll be my sixth Showmasters event, between Collectormania and LFCC. How many have you been to?

• Ten +. I've been to every one since I was knee high to a Grasshopper!
    • Nine.
    • Eight.
    • Seven.
    • Six.
    • Five.
    • Four.
    • Three.
    • Two.
    • One.
    • This'll be my first. I'm a Showmasters Virgin!
    • I'm not even going to this one. I only come on here for the interesting, intellectual conversation!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Not sure what to put on the poll. C8 should hopefully be number 8 on the big show count, but I have also been to quite a few Cheshunt fairs and also the Reading shows.

Paul

:jason: Cant remember how many been to. started at rainbow drive then stantonbury, then M.K centre, been to cheshunt couple times. Met some great people, guests and dealers alike. As a 'CROW' collector bit limited but getting there. Jason does an astounding job of bringing some of the biggest stars past and present to us mortals, so may collectormania continue into the three figures !

:blink:

I just thought.

Aren't "One" and "This'll be my first. I'm a Showmasters Virgin!" the same thing :blink:

859791[/snapback]

I don't think so. The question is "How many have you been to?" - i.e. "how many have you already been to?", or "how many have you been to in the past?"

The answers "one" and "This'll be my first. I'm a Showmasters Virgin!" would only be the same if the question were "How many will you have been to by the end of CM8?"

Nest-ce pas?

:yoda:

Not sure what to put on the poll.  C8 should hopefully be number 8 on the big show count,

That would tally with your sig (assuming that it is up to date - no LFCC3?)

but I have also been to quite a few Cheshunt fairs and also the Reading shows.

Ah, that clears up something in your sig I've been wondering about for weeks. I thought you had starting perusing the Old Testament, and I've been waiting for it to change to "Reading - Exodus".

:blink:

• Showmasters Admin
I just thought.

Aren't "One" and "This'll be my first. I'm a Showmasters Virgin!" the same thing :headscratch:

859791[/snapback]

Someone might have been before once but not going this time though. :lol:

859949[/snapback]

So they could use "I'm not even going to this one. I only come on here for the interesting, intellectual conversation!" :P

• Showmasters Admin
I just thought.

Aren't "One" and "This'll be my first. I'm a Showmasters Virgin!" the same thing :headscratch:

859791[/snapback]

I don't think so. The question is "How many have you been to?" - i.e. "how many have you already been to?", or "how many have you been to in the past?"

The answers "one" and "This'll be my first. I'm a Showmasters Virgin!" would only be the same if the question were "How many will you have been to by the end of CM8?"

Nest-ce pas?

:P

860053[/snapback]

See I read it from the perspective that it was including C8. I see what you're saying if you take the the actual question out of context but I took it that the other info was correct and the question itself was incorrectly worded.

Because:

A: The title "This'll be my sixth... how about you?"

B: The start of the question "This'll be my sixth Showmasters event, between Collectormania and LFCC. "

C: Adam himself answered the question as 6, which included C8 in the total.

Sorry Adam :lol:

Edited by Too Tall