main focus of your collection

martine

just curious, what's the main focus of peeps collection from this board? i don't mean random moviestars but is there a collection you really want to complete?

it would be nice to see which franchise is the most popular amongst us (even though i can prob. guess).

mine's lord of the rings, x-men and star trek and i've just started with the new battlestar galactica series.

Edited by martine

The only 'franchise collection' I am aiming for is Star Wars and Star Trek : TNG. Other than that, I just go for people I like / people who played characters I liked.

Oddly, in the majority of cases this tends to mean female guests (For example, my ideal guest list for C8 would be Terry Farrell, Amanda Tapping, and Jeri Ryan :rolleyes:B):lol:

It's Buffy and Angel for me - that's what really started me off collecting from going to various conventions and events.

I collect loads from other areas as well but that has to be the biggest in my collection ^_^

X-Files started it for me - currently have 611 signed items from 244 different cast and crew.

Wow!! Take it you've got DD and GA's autos then?

I've got theirs individually on Mulder and Scully photos, Dean Haglund, and signed cards by William B Davis and Nick Lea :D

And now a lovely signed pic from Adam Baldwin from LFACC :D

I don't try and get everyone from a certain series, just my favourite characters, like Spike from Buffy, and cool Bond characters too. There are a lot of XF actors I'd like to meet :D So yeah, mainly XF and Bond for me!

And then my favourite actors who'd never do a con, like Tom Cruise, at premieres :wub: