Best talk

Ron Perlman. But I agree with what was said before, it seemed really rushed.

I *think* Adrian Paul's talk was very good, too, but unfortunately I barely understood what he was saying. There seemed to be some problems with the microphones.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Garrett Wang was definitely the funniest guy at LFCC3. Hilarious talk. Deffo numero uno.

Kate Mulgrew was extremely entertaining as well.

And another highlight was Matt Wood and his mysterious voice changing machine.

I only went to the Ron Perlman talk (y'all were keeping me too busy the rest of the time!) but it was pretty damn cool, the fact that there was more than just one film/series to be discussed made it very interesting and varied.

I would say the Firefly talk as I had only recently begun watching Firefly so it was great to hear more about behind the scenes on the show and on Serenity. I really enjoyed it.... PLUS Adam sung..... Jaaaayyyynnnneeee :D

Both of Billy Boyd's talks - spontaneous, unpredictable and damn funny  :blink:

Hi There :angry:

Same here...for me too!.....Billy's talks are always unpredictable, so funny and totally brilliant!.... :rolleyes:

Shows how unpredictable they are, 'Cos he asked me if I had any ideas what he could talk about when I met him half an hour before the second one started!...... Luckily I hadn't!...lol :angry: