Jump to content
showmasters

Photo Shoot & Talk Schedule Announced Sheffield

Recommended Posts

showmasters    4,950

Saturday Updated 11/8/2017 - Kai Owen will now only be at the event until 3:30pm, therefore photo session has been moved to early afternoon.

Saturday

Schedule_Sat.jpg

 

Sunday

Schedule_Sun.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A007    27

The Aliens cast shoots being so late in the day is very disappointing, as is the lack of a shoot with all 3.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wjbleming    906
7 minutes ago, A007 said:

The Aliens cast shoots being so late in the day is very disappointing, as is the lack of a shoot with all 3.

Unfortunately, as the convention is open 9 to 6 both days, activities are advertised as being conducted throughout the day, from open to close.

As for the Alien double shoot, this could still be to be confirmed (as seen by 2 TBC panels on Sunday), and if it doesn't happen, this could be down to a number of reasons, such as the guests agreeing to do the double shoot and time constraints, A007. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, quick and no doubt daft  question so i apologise in advance I shouldn't have any problems with my photo shoots on Saturday should I?? I am batch 1 for Tatanka,Mark Rolston,Jeanette Goldstein and Collette hiller?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raylenth    2,644

None of them are at the same time and have gaps between them Captain so none of them clash.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wjbleming    906
Just now, Captainwwe2017 said:

Hi, quick and no doubt daft  question so i apologise in advance I shouldn't have any problems with my photo shoots on Saturday should I?? I am batch 1 for Tatanka,Mark Rolston,Jeanette Goldstein and Collette hiller?? 

None at all, just make a note when they start and if you can be at the photo area a few minutes beforehand and you'll be grand, Captain. :smile:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
showmasters    4,950
36 minutes ago, SirHarryPearce said:

Is it me or is Paul Darrow missing from Saturday's photo shoot schedule?

The schedule has been changed since the initial post as we have found out that Paul is no longer able to attend. An announcement has just been made that he has work commitments. 

We apologise for any inconvenience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
only_jay    658

Might be a bit thin on the ground in quantity but really looking forward to meeting Mark and Jenette as i'm massive Aliens fan and two I still need for my poster so they are a big draw! :D

Also getting a professional photo with Anton this time as I had to cut it from my budget last year!

Edited by only_jay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wjbleming    906
5 minutes ago, EvilEvilbeddy said:

Daft question - what are the Autograph times?

For Photos with Mark & Jeanettr I take it just turn up before the Photo A time

Guests are singing anytime they are at their desks, times they're away are for breaks, lunch, talks and photoshoots.

And yep, you just go to the photo area a few minutes before their shoots start. :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
medic_seb86    0

Hi, this is my first time at a comic con, please can someone advise what's stage time for. I've paid for a photo op with Tatanka on Sunday and want to get an autograph. Does this mean I'll get the autograph between 13:00 and 13:30 and then get the photo op at 15:40. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wrong Name    2,315
6 minutes ago, medic_seb86 said:

Hi, this is my first time at a comic con, please can someone advise what's stage time for. I've paid for a photo op with Tatanka on Sunday and want to get an autograph. Does this mean I'll get the autograph between 13:00 and 13:30 and then get the photo op at 15:40. Thanks

The stage time is what time the guests will be on stage doing a talk. They will not sign autos at these. Autos can be gotten anytime the guests are not in a talk/photoshoot/on a break when they are at their signing desk. But Tatanka's photoshoot is at 15:40, correct.

Edited by Wrong Name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
medic_seb86    0
22 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

The stage time is what time the guests will be on stage doing a talk. They will not sign autos at these. Autos can be gotten anytime the guests are not in a talk/photoshoot/on a break when they are at their signing desk. But Tatanka's photoshoot is at 15:40, correct.

Brilliant, thank you for letting me know. Didnt realise Tatanka was doing a talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toon    2

Just wanted to say, for the people who haven't been before, maybe you should put a small key as to what the colours are. Maybe "yellow are talks on the stage" "orange are guest photoshoots" "blue are prop photoshoots" . 

I'd love to come for the Aliens guests on Saturday but as I'm disabled, I won't last the time between the talk and the photos so I'd end up paying £9 for the Aliens talk. London almost killed me and made my bank account a bit thin.

Have fun everyone and see you next year 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raylenth    2,644

I think it's fairy self explanatory Toon but I am old and jaded :whistling:

The thread clearly says it's the talk and shoot schedule and the columns are clearly marked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen_Sindel    3,313
29 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I think it's fairy self explanatory Toon but I am old and jaded :whistling:

The thread clearly says it's the talk and shoot schedule and the columns are clearly marked.

That happened a couple of times in the LFACC thread too. "Stage" being talks doesn't seem to be as clear as us "old people" think. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raylenth    2,644
17 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

For anyone who maybe Interested.. The Pre Order Shop has been updated, My order now submitted. :clap:

I'm not :angry:

(Channeling Nate)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×