Latest Announcement - MORTAL INSTRUMENTS panel. UPDATED

Pity, would've loved to meet the both of them. If they had been there all saturday then I might've come, but changing all my travel plans for coming a day earlier (and thus having to search for a hotel) for a talk I might not even get into...

I'm quite interested in the Mortal Instruments (reading the book right now), but I hope Campbell-Bower doesn't become a superstar after the franchise, cause I'd love to meet him at a convention :)

• Like 2

I'm so psyched for this, actually kinda stupidly. I already hoped this is what the announcement would be then with Cassie/Jamie confirming a book signing elsewhere on the Thursday, and then the Sunday I came to the conclusion this was what was going to be announced. All I can say if my Saturday is gonna be full of TMI/TID as I'd already planned to make a trip to Blackfriars Bridge on Saturday night so with this during the day as well I'm sorted. Can't wait for this!

Am I guessing right that it's one talk ticket per person? As I don't have early entry and don't want to miss out so wanted a friend who's there earlier to pick one up for me. If that's the case I will have to try and find someone who doesn't want to actually attend who is kind enough to get one for me.

Of course I know this all depends on what time the talk will be as if it's before general entry I won't make it anyway.

Where do u go to get this ticket for the panel? I went last year but didn't go to any talks so I don't know where to get this. I have got an early bird ticket for Saturday. Do they give them out where we are lining up outside waiting to go in or do u have to go somewhere inside to collect them?

I'll be very grateful if someone could help with this thanks

• Moderators

It's hard to tell how quickly they'll go.

1) We don't know how many people will be there.

2) We don't know how many of those will want this talk.

If you're there at 7am then you have a decent chance of getting them yes. But no one can make any guarantees. Everyone could decide to turn up at 6am. Who knows.

• Moderators

I'd highly doubt it's going to be a separate queue for these panel tickets. They will more likely be given out inside at the talk area to people as they arrive there on entering from the general entry queues. Just like VQ tickets at every event except occasional guests at MK and all other free talk tickets.

It's only possible to have separate entry queues for big guests at MK because it is free entry. It gets overly complicated to introduce anything similar for paid entry events.

Edited by etmuse

I'd highly doubt it's going to be a separate queue for these panel tickets. They will more likely be given out inside at the talk area to people as they arrive there on entering from the general entry queues. Just like VQ tickets at every event except occasional guests at MK and all other free talk tickets.

It's only possible to have separate entry queues for big guests at MK because it is free entry. It gets overly complicated to introduce anything similar for paid entry events.

if you could possible get confirmation on the process, that would help - like exactly where and how ;)

• Showmasters Admin

if you could possible get confirmation on the process, that would help - like exactly where and how ;)

They will be given out with the other free talk tickets at the main stage. This will happen at 9am once the show is open.

I hadn't heard of this at all prior to Sm posting about it. Bought the first book to see what it was about and I ended up reading all 5 in a week, Super grateful I have a gold pass now so I should hopefully get in (as long as it causes me no major clashes)

• Like 1

I hadn't heard of this at all prior to Sm posting about it. Bought the first book to see what it was about and I ended up reading all 5 in a week, Super grateful I have a gold pass now so I should hopefully get in (as long as it causes me no major clashes)

I'm the same! I had heard of it but wasn't too fussed, then I read the first book in preparation for seeing them on Saturday and ended up buying them all! I haven't managed to read them all yet though....

• Like 1