LFCC Beginners Guide

Hi folks,

I feel a little bit daft putting this on here but I thought it might help. I noticed there's a lot of newcomers to LFCC this year who might need a bit of a guide from an attendee's point of view, and as it happens I wrote one based on my own experiences:

https://dorgris.wordpress.com/2015/01/22/lfcc-a-beginners-guide/

Hopefully read in conjunction with Too Tall's FAQs it should answer a lot of questions you may have.

Kindly Mods, I'm not sure if there's any rules about this on here, so I apologise profusely in advance if I shouldn't be posting it.

Cheers,

• Like 11

Hi Matty-lad - I'm afraid I'm not sure - I tested it before I posted and it seemed to work :/ I'm not that technically minded, I'm sorry!

Ha, GelNerd, it's going to be an amazing weekend. Everything I'm doing this year is building up to it!

QS, please feel free to steal anything you think may be useful! :)

great post. One thing that I have a little confusion with that would be a great addition. What if you can't print the virtual tickets out. If you don't have a printer. Are there alternatives ? Can you use the email on your phone ? Is there somewhere you can go beforehand to print them off.