If the Special BTTF photo shoot was on Saturday as well...

If the Special BTTF photo shoot was on Saturday as well...  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a ticket?

• Yes
    • No - I'm not interested
    • No - I already have one for Sunday

Personally, and I know this may sound selfish, but i'd rather he didn't. He's already doing the special one on Sunday, and it was announced very far in advance if anyone wanted to book for it, and he's also booked to to 2 further photo shoots throughout the weekend. Think that's more photo shoots than anyones ever done at an event already.

I'd much rather he didn't do a fourth shoot, and spent more time at the signing desk to give us more chance of personalisations and a few more seconds to meet him so its not so manic. He's already going to be one of the busiest guests at the show, without doing a fourth photo shoot

Personally, and I know this may sound selfish, but i'd rather he didn't. He's already doing the special one on Sunday, and it was announced very far in advance if anyone wanted to book for it, and he's also booked to to 2 further photo shoots throughout the weekend. Think that's more photo shoots than anyones ever done at an event already.

I'd much rather he didn't do a fourth shoot, and spent more time at the signing desk to give us more chance of personalisations and a few more seconds to meet him so its not so manic. He's already going to be one of the busiest guests at the show, without doing a fourth photo shoot

Completely agree with this.

The Saturday slot should be used by another guest - possibly a huge TBA A lister! :thumbup:

Edited by Too Tall

I've voted no for similar reasons to those already given. I've already got a normal shoot with him booked for Saturday and that will suffice to keep me happy.

It was announced well in advance so people could easily make plans but if you can't make it Sunday that's unfortunate but you can't always keep everyone happy. I'm sure I might miss some things on Sunday but I'll just take as much as I can from the show.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Well, I've voted yes, because I can only attend the show on Saturday, but I can totally understand everyone's opinions so far. Frankly, I'm pretty lucky that this is the only thing that I'm disappointed to be missing out on.

If a Saturday shoot was a possibility, I'm sure it would have been announced at the time, and I'd be very surprised if it were to be announced at this late stage.

I'm sure I might miss some thongs on Sunday but I'll just take as much as I can from the show.

Don't worry i'll be taking a spare pair.......... :thumbup:

Oh dear. Dodgy iPhone auto correct coming into play there. my apologies. Or did I subconsciously really mean that? Let's not pursue that line.

I'm sure I might miss some thongs on Sunday but I'll just take as much as I can from the show.

Don't worry i'll be taking a spare pair.......... :dance:

Oh dear. Dodgy iPhone auto correct coming into play there. my apologies. Or did I subconsciously really mean that? Let's not pursue that line.

I've heard a lot about that auto correct feature, lol! :thumbup:

I didn't vote because it would be wrong of me to click yes because I already have a normal photoshoot with him on Saturday so I wouldn't buy the special one. However, I would have been interested in buying one If I didn't already have a normal one.

I didn't vote because it would be wrong of me to click yes because I already have a normal photoshoot with him on Saturday so I wouldn't buy the special one. However, I would have been interested in buying one If I didn't already have a normal one.

Ditto.

I had already bought my regular photoshoot with him when the special was announced. If I hadn't already got a regular one then I would have been interested in the special.

Perhaps u need to offer a upgrade option for people who have bought normal tickets on the sat

I can only make the sat, so I'd love to be able to do this special photoshoot. Plus more money for showmaster who I want to do well so they keep up the good work

He's already going to be one of the busiest guests at the show, without doing a fourth photo shoot

I doubt he'd be as busy as last time, the time we were told was likely to be his only UK appearance.

Is it logistically possible with the Tardis photoshoot on the same day?

Only at extreme risk to the space time continuum.

Ditto.

I had already bought my regular photoshoot with him when the special was announced. If I hadn't already got a regular one then I would have been interested in the special.

yep this has held me back, I bought the reg just before the special was announced, this on top of funds means its doubtful I will do the special also.

though if its still on sale on the day and I like how its set up, I may fold lol

HELL YES!!!

I cannot make Sunday and as this is going to be my last convention foreseeable future I would love to have this as a treasured memory!!

If people have already got a photo shoot on the Saturday SM could offer an exchange if they wanted to upgrade.

PLEASE SM MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

I agree with the other posts about this only being on a Sunday, SM announced it ages ago as a Sunday so in my opinion that should have given most folk plenty of time to sort out what days to come etc!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ive voted yes for Saturday, simply because I have two little boys who want to meet and have photos with Karen Gillan but are also huuge Christopher lloyd fans and Im in a real dilemma if the two are both on diff days! As soon as I know I can book the tickets and photo shoots until them Im in Limbo!