LFCC 2018 Schedule - UPDATED 26/7

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Eccleston first and tell crew there you have Peter. If for any reason the Eccleston shoot is delayed go to the Peter shoot and tell them you have the other one. 

I was assuming you wouldn't be on tonight Queen so I didn't tag you.  There's a bit of an issue with the Amber Diamonds, I'm happy to email the shop if you think it's best.  Diamond ticket holders have paid for the talk as part of the package but her talk is listed as free.

Just now, WinterDoctor said:

Sorry, as in if I have DP for both of them, will I definitely get through the AM photoshoot? 

If you are there yes,  If you aren't no.  Like Queen says no one can say for certain because you can't predict what may happen but there's no reason to think you can't.  As the shoots are staggered just go to the start of Matt's then you can go over for the start of Peter's.

Just now, RunningMan said:

Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi, Chris Ecclestone and Colin Baker... all on Sunday afternoon.

Best get my please and thank you face on for the red shirts.

Also a safe place to rest after that madness :lol:

You should be fine, all start and end at different time (mostly) so you will be able to go from one to the other.  I can;t suggest an order without knowing your batches I;m afraid but as Colin finishes last, do his last

I think Peter Mayhew's photo shoot for the Sunday is missing from the schedule. It used to be in Photo F at 13:35 opposite Ingrid Oliver's, as I remember noticing the mild clash there.

Also, I have a Peter Capaldi Diamond Pass so I am going to his talk on the Sunday. Isaac Hempstead-Wright's photo shoot starts five minutes before, I have Batch 1 anyway but will it be possible to go before Diamonds and Golds in this instance (unless they are also going to the Capaldi talk)?

Just now, Raylenth said:

You should be fine, all start and end at different time (mostly) so you will be able to go from one to the other.  I can;t suggest an order without knowing your batches I;m afraid but as Colin finishes last, do his last

Oh I’m defo afternoon. Matt = 5, Peter = 6, Chris = 10 and Colin = 2.

Im thinking Matt —> Peter —> Chris —> Colin. With smiling at red shirts if needed (probs for Peter or Chris) :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, RunningMan said:

Oh I’m defo afternoon. Matt = 5, Peter = 6, Chris = 10 and Colin = 2.

Im thinking Matt —> Peter —> Chris —> Colin. With smiling at red shirts if needed (probs for Peter or Chris) :rolleyes:

Matt, see where Peter/Chris are you have plenty of time so it doesn't matter which you do first of the 2, then colin.  You have bags of time and will be fine, no need of a bump unless something has gone badly wrong

I have a bit of a clash on Saturday afternoon - I'm batch 6 for Jewel Staite's photo shoot, which is almost certainly the PM slot. But I have a diamond pass for David Duchovny and his talk is on at the same time. Unfortunately I can't dash over there straight after the talk since a) I'm a wheelchair user and b ) I have to go catch a train back to Glasgow anyway! Eeep. 

Would I be allowed to tag on the end of the AM shoot (since I probably wouldn't make the PM one, train or no train) or is that not allowed? 

Just now, phoebemonkey said:

I have a bit of a clash on Saturday afternoon - I'm batch 6 for Jewel Staite's photo shoot, which is almost certainly the PM slot. But I have a diamond pass for David Duchovny and his talk is on at the same time. Unfortunately I can't dash over there straight after the talk since a) I'm a wheelchair user and b ) I have to go catch a train back to Glasgow anyway! Eeep. 

Would I be allowed to tag on the end of the AM shoot (since I probably wouldn't make the PM one, train or no train) or is that not allowed? 

Chances are the crew will allow you to join the end of the am shoot if you can prove you are going to the Duchovny talk.

• Like 1

Just now, phoebemonkey said:

It's allowed according to circumstance, go and speak to the crew at the AM shoot and tell them you have aclash with a Diamond activity and they will try and help you through

• Like 1

I have just bought Batch 4 for Val Kilmer and don't think I'd be able to stay til 7pm. Now, would I be able to join the earliee shoot? Another question, I have a Diamond Pass for Tom Welling and my little cousin has Batch 6, we're taking seperate ops, can we join the same batch? I would much prefer to have the op in the morning.