Answers to FAQ

1 minute ago, twiga said:

Not to worry then! Thank you both! I remember picking mine up on the Friday last year but didn't know if I'd missed out on an opportunity to be EVEN MORE ORGANISED! 

Organised chaos = weekend at Olympia. :lol:

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

That's a lie! (Until I manage to check later on as I'm meant to be working... :whistling:)

I have nooooo idea actually. Could have been @Raylenth of all I know. :D

I cant even remember what I was on about 2 weeks ago.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Haha 1

I'm coming for the whole weekend but won't be in until 1pm on Friday. The Allo Allo shoot is Friday only it seems, should I book now or wait for the schedule to see if it's happening when I can actually be there? Also should the schedule be out by now? 

Edited by flamingkitties

7 minutes ago, flamingkitties said:

I'm coming for the whole weekend but won't be in until 1pm on Friday. The Allo Allo shoot is Friday only it seems, should I book now or wait for rh  schedule to see if it's happening when I can actually be there?

I should wait if you really cant come before 1pm. The schedule should be here any day now.

Edited by Chris1970

Just now, Chris1970 said:

I should wait if really cant come before 1pm. The schedule should be here any day now.

Thanks. I'm hoping it's a low chance of sell out. I may be a TV and Comic nerd today but Allo Allo was my childhood.  Don't want to miss out!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, flamingkitties said:

Thanks. I'm hoping it's a low chance of sell out. I may be a TV and Comic nerd today but Allo Allo was my childhood.  Don't want to miss out!

Just keep an eye on for when the schedule is out, I think lots of people will book extra photos when they know if they can fit some extra into their days. Just hope for the best. :D

I have a question about Diamond Passes. I'm sure I read in a thread from last year that if, for example, you have a Diamond Pass for someone and you were not around for the initial period of Diamond fans before other fans, you could go straight to the front of the autograph queue if you went later in the afternoon? And the same with photos, if you are unable to make the first session with the other Diamonds? However, your FAQ information doesn't say that so just wanted clarification, don't want to queue jump if not allowed!

6 minutes ago, jonedney124 said:

I have a question about Diamond Passes. I'm sure I read in a thread from last year that if, for example, you have a Diamond Pass for someone and you were not around for the initial period of Diamond fans before other fans, you could go straight to the front of the autograph queue if you went later in the afternoon? And the same with photos, if you are unable to make the first session with the other Diamonds? However, your FAQ information doesn't say that so just wanted clarification, don't want to queue jump if not allowed!

For the autos, no, you just join the end of the queue, for the photoshoots, yes, they call any remaining Diamonds first.

Just now, Wrong Name said:

Unless you have a weekend or gold pass wristband. Then you won’t need a stamp.

You do (for weekend passes at least). We had weekend passes last year and needed our hands stamped (QS confirmed this a good while back as well)

Just now, wjbleming said:

Must just be for Gold Passes it's not done. Think it was just the weekend passes that were being discussed at the time IIRC.

I had a weekend pass last year, walked in and out without a stamp no problem... :blink:

2 minutes ago, Kyvire said:

I had a weekend pass last year, walked in and out without a stamp no problem... :blink:

I'll probably be getting a weekend pass awell next year, my fellow Belgian :P 

Edited by Kurdamoni