Gifts for guests

27 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Never seen/been interested in musicals, but kinda getting the 'want to see' some now with this talk. lol

Yeah, I'll just leave now and hang my head in shame... No need to do the GoT walk of shame here.

:poki:

FidZknJ.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Okay so seeing as chocolate might not be the best idea anyone got any ideas??

To be honest, the best and most personal thing you can give him is a letter.  Buy a card or something and write about what it means to you to meet him and what his performances mean to you.  He can take it away and read it and it'll mean for more in the long run I think.  Alternatively sweets are good as they can snack on them whilst they sign if they want but you want something very non sticky as people won't appreciate their items being touched with sticky fingers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

To be honest, the best and most personal thing you can give him is a letter.  Buy a card or something and write about what it means to you to meet him and what his performances mean to you.  He can take it away and read it and it'll mean for more in the long run I think.  Alternatively sweets are good as they can snack on them whilst they sign if they want but you want something very non sticky as people won't appreciate their items being touched with sticky fingers

Letter or card sounds like an excellent idea, easy to keep, easy to save.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I have wrote a letter before, sent in January as fan mail but I’ve not had a reply  yet, so I suppose I could give him the letter face to face instead? 

First thing that comes to mind with sweets is jelly babies because of Doctor Who but I would say loads of people will give him that!

Just now, R4wly97 said:

I have wrote a letter before, sent in January as fan mail but I’ve not had a reply  yet, so I suppose I could give him the letter face to face instead? 

First thing that comes to mind with sweets is jelly babies because of Doctor Who but I would say loads of people will give him that!

I'd think they would and he's not going to eat, let alone take home that many sweets.

The only other thing I can think of to suggest would be to make a small donation to a charity he supports if you know he supports one, maybe in his name, and you can put that in the card/tell him.  Something like that would probably have far more impact than another pack of Jelly Babies.  And if you like that idea do not spend a lot, there's no need to go all out and try to donate loads to stand out, a small donation will suffice.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'd think they would and he's not going to eat, let alone take home that many sweets.

The only other thing I can think of to suggest would be to make a small donation to a charity he supports if you know he supports one, maybe in his name, and you can put that in the card/tell him.  Something like that would probably have far more impact than another pack of Jelly Babies.  And if you like that idea do not spend a lot, there's no need to go all out and try to donate loads to stand out, a small donation will suffice.

Darn it girl! Now you gave me an idea with one of my DP guests. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Yeah that is a good idea thanks I do know some charities he is patron of!

Edited by R4wly97