Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Interesting Guest Announcements for LFCC tonight - 7pm...

Recommended Posts

Just now, Raylenth said:

Yeah, might as well make it totally awesome for them if they can get more at the same time

Exactly! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guestssssssss. I like the sound of that, whoever they might be :D

37 minutes ago, Starbug said:

Maybe Billie Piper to either go with Clarke or Eccleston 

THIS :coolthumb: Don’t feel too guilty whishing for more Who guests since most non-Whovians seem so supportive here ;)

In 2 hours we’ll know :YAHOO:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Guestssssssss. I like the sound of that, whoever they might be :D

THIS :coolthumb: Don’t feel too guilty whishing for more Who guests since most non-Whovians seem so supportive here ;)

In 2 hours we’ll know :YAHOO:

I'm still hoping for Peter Davison even though he hasn't appeared at showmasters for 6 years so it will be interesting :D Otherwise Billie Piper or Catherine Tate would be also really appreciated. Maybe Showmasters reached out to Matt Lucas after reading my twitter post and we will get a series 10 shoot :o

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I'm still hoping for Peter Davison even though he hasn't appeared at showmasters for 6 years so it will be interesting :D Otherwise Billie Piper or Catherine Tate would be also really appreciated. Maybe Showmasters reached out to Matt Lucas after reading my twitter post and we will get a series 10 shoot :o

Catherine Tate is doing another con the weekend of LFCC along with John Barrowman.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Catherine Tate is doing another con the weekend of LFCC along with John Barrowman.

I only knew about John Barrowman doing another con that weekend, well yeah, enough who guests left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I'm still hoping for Peter Davison even though he hasn't appeared at showmasters for 6 years so it will be interesting :D Otherwise Billie Piper or Catherine Tate would be also really appreciated. Maybe Showmasters reached out to Matt Lucas after reading my twitter post and we will get a series 10 shoot :o

Crossing everything for Billie Piper or Matt Lucas as they would complete their respective eras’ TARDIS teams :o:laugh:

Or a Peter Davison and Tom Baker combo to complete the Classic Doctors group would be good too :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

Where can one sell one's kidney to raise sufficient funds out of interest?:lol:

I am wondering if there are any kidneys left to sell after all these years attending LFCC :P

 

I am hoping for some guests from the marvel universe. TV or movies... or both :wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

Where can one sell one's kidney to raise sufficient funds out of interest?:lol:

The 12th Dr might want a new kidney 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Crossing everything for Billie Piper or Matt Lucas as they would complete their respective eras’ TARDIS teams :o:laugh:

Or a Peter Davison and Tom Baker combo to complete the Classic Doctors group would be good too :D

I still don't think that's ever gonna happen. LFCC is too busy for Tom Baker, still hyped that I'm gonna meet him somewhere else :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guests! As a Whovian I'm hoping for Billie Piper and Matt Lucas! Plus Tom Baker and Peter Davison! Even John Simm and Michelle Gomez! But for others anyone from Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

Where can one sell one's kidney to raise sufficient funds out of interest?:lol:

If you find somewhere do you reckon you could ask about mine too, I’m poor 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Half an hour to go.. I hope it will be something, at least one..not greedy..that fits my wishes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Half an hour to go.. I hope it will be something, at least one..not greedy..that fits my wishes. 

15 minutes now... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...