Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

2 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

It won't be Sylvester Stallone, the mods have already said it's definitely not him. The others are plausible ;)

Three wishes left... :D

Has this guest anything to do with the clip they placed (before this announcement) on Facebook (March, 22nd)?

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Dunno if Sam Neill, Laura Dern or Jeff Goldblume have done Cons in the matter demanded here, but with Jurassic Park 25 this year it would be cool if they came.

Sam was going to come in 2015 I think, but sadly cancelled...who knows? :blink:

• Like 1

Just now, Deftrix said:

With one day to go, i hope they change their mind. :D

No, otherwise they might as well just announce the guest.  If it were someone in that video it would be as good as telling us who it was so it's not going to happen I'm afraid.

4 hours ago, Starbug said:

Christopher Eccleston would be an amazing guest I just hope he can do both days as I can’t attend Sunday 

4 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

I'm sure this guest will be a weekend guest or at least Saturday for sure! ;)

Eccleston is doing a play on stage in Stratford-upon-Avon on Saturday 28th July, so if it’s him he’d be able to attend Sunday only.

He seems to be the only one among the most mentioned guests who still fits all clues well. Plus SM has been teasing this possibility with a Doctor Who-related post on the LFCC Facebook page a few days ago, so it’s beginning to look more and more likely that Chris is the big guest. Or we’re just seeing what we want to see. Just hurry up and announce him already, I need to know :lol::P

Edited by Nerd Who

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

No, otherwise they might as well just announce the guest.  If it were someone in that video it would be as good as telling us who it was so it's not going to happen I'm afraid.

I was hoping for a clue in this video...

Just one more day waiting...

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Question though..would he actually charge for photo or auto? ... Imagine the prop photo set...:o (This thread is in danger getting out of hand :lol:)

We'd know which gifts to bring ;)

Vain attempt to steer back to topic, er, I have absolutely no idea who this could be given who has been ruled out. Bring on Wednesday.

(yeah lame i know)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Broo said:

We'd know which gifts to bring ;)

Vain attempt to steer back to topic, er, I have absolutely no idea who this could be given who has been ruled out. Bring on Wednesday.

(yeah lame i know)

Actually it will be a relief when this is over..:lol:..agony, sleepless nights, nightmares..strange phone calls at night.. strange people outside my house... Bring on Wednesday!!

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Actually it will be a relief when this is over..:lol:..agony, sleepless nights, nightmares..strange phone calls at night.. strange people outside my house... Bring on Wednesday!!

Your experience of this lead-up to wednesday is vastly different to mine... :blink:;)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Strange phone calls and strange people? I think you should be more concerned about that than this guest announcement :blink: