Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

1 minute ago, collectorbob said:

I was under the impression they'd attended a con but not done a signing/autograph and to my knowledge, Arnie and Harrison were in that bracket, but obv. not, so Wednesday will be very interesting. 

But they have done photo ops. That's mentioned as well.

12 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Lazenby have done cons before, even I have met him. But I support Mr Brosnan, not only for Bond..but Dante's Peak and Remington Steele

You've burst my bubble...Didn't know that...Pierce Brosnan would be so cool yes!! :o

17 minutes ago, chayanua said:

Hiddleston did Cons in the US before, the last one was together with Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, and more. Two years ago I think. So they are out.

I repeat myself again: I know. But if people keep guessing Ford although he's out I'll stick with Hiddleston. #stubbornmod

And the one you are thinking of doesn't normally count anyway, because that is promotional and 9.99 out of 10 times does not include autographs and definitely no photosessions.

5 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I repeat myself again: I know. But if people keep guessing Ford although he's out I'll stick with Hiddleston. #stubbornmod

And the one you are thinking of doesn't normally count anyway, because that is promotional and 9.99 out of 10 times does not include autographs and definitely no photosessions.

I really would love that it‘s Hiddleston. But I don‘t think he is it this time. And he does Cons and I don‘t think he will never do Cons after LFCC. Or did I get anything wrong? Sorry english is not my mother tongue. Maxbe I get something wrong with the Clues ... 

And Hiddleston did a lot of photoshoots with fans in the US!

Edited by chayanua

4 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I'm already glad I've got two of the six Bond actors their autographs :P but Pierce would be soooo awesome! :D

Bond was good to me back then, did meet Richard Kiel and Honor Blackman too, not the same time though. Time flies so fast these days...:(

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Bond was good to me back then, did meet Richard Kiel and Honor Blackman too, not the same time though. Time flies so fast these days...:(

yes...too bad i didn't meet either of those...Honor maybe, she's still alive, who knows...Time flies indeed, 25th Bond movie next year!

Just now, spengler said:

From all the chat I now have no idea who it will be. I always guess wrong so I'm going to just wait until 7pm wednesday. Just hoping it will be someone on the same scale as Sigourney Weaver and Michael J Fox.

I think it will be someone in that league yes! By the way they hyped it! ;)

2 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

yes...too bad i didn't meet either of those...Honor maybe, she's still alive, who knows...Time flies indeed, 25th Bond movie next year!

Miss Blackman is with us 90+ something. Mr. Kiel left us some four years ago

5 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Yeah she's 93...

Maud Adams was a nice treat back then, nice and talked alot. I guess a real treat for many Bond fans would be Grace Jones, Christopher Walken, Carole Bouquet, Diana Rigg and Jane Seymour. :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Maud Adams was a nice treat back then, nice and talked alot. I guess a real treat for many Bond fans would be Grace Jones, Christopher Walken, Carole Bouquet, Diana Rigg and Jane Seymour. :rolleyes:

So many guests would be awesome for a Bond fan :D

1 minute ago, Deftrix said:

What's your guess? Mine are :

Tom Cruise

Sylvester Stallone

Jack Nicholson

Liam Neeson

It won't be Sylvester Stallone, the mods have already said it's definitely not him. The others are plausible ;)

I'll stick with SEAN CONNERY (never gonna happen I know)

Edited by Kurdamoni