General Chat

I noticed that last year the larger diamond guests had box like things they were seated in when signing. Do you reckon that Steven Seagal, Matt Smith and Sam Neill would have these? I'm just wondering for a second opinion, because I think they may, and it will make getting their VQs easier as I know to look for those boxes. Obviously we won't know until the day, but I want to see if anyone agrees with me in thinking that they probably will. 

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I noticed that last year the larger diamond guests had box like things they were seated in when signing. Do you reckon that Steven Seagal, Matt Smith and Sam Neill would have these? I'm just wondering for a second opinion, because I think they may, and it will make getting their VQs easier as I know to look for those boxes. Obviously we won't know until the day, but I want to see if anyone agrees with me in thinking that they probably will. 

Oh i'd forgotten about this, I had no idea where Benedict Cumberbatch was signing last year :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Broo said:

Oh i'd forgotten about this, I had no idea where Benedict Cumberbatch was signing last year :lol:

It took me a while to find where he was, because all the boxes looked the same except for one small poster, so I kept on going in circles to other ones as I couldn't work out whose box they were :D

6 minutes ago, Broo said:

First floor, when you climb the stairs from the second smaller hall, immediately on your left.

Edited by The_batflash123

8 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

There's a fair few names I would expect to be in the separate booths this year so I'm not sure who will be.

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

There's a fair few names I would expect to be in the separate booths this year so I'm not sure who will be.

I am also expecting many more people to have them this time around. I would say the first three rows of guests on the home page would all have them.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I am also expecting many more people to have them this time around. I would say the first three rows of guests on the home page would all have them.

There are usually only 2 or 3 of them (only 2 that i remember last year) as there isn't enough room for more due to the amount of guests! We'll just have to wait and see on the day.

16 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Because I have nothing better to do with my time, I have calculated the total it would cost to get one autograph from every single film/tv actor attending the event over all three days.

The grand total is...... £3065 :thumbup:

They should do like 10 VIP passes of 3500 each to get every actor present at lfcc :P

20 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Because I have nothing better to do with my time, I have calculated the total it would cost to get one autograph from every single film/tv actor attending the event over all three days.

The grand total is...... £3065 :thumbup:

Aaaaaand you can double that to get a photoshoot with them all (For those doing a photoshoot, that is.)

Just now, RacheyTink said:

Just 2 more shifts in HELL to get through before that!!!!!

And here I am with the next 2 weeks off now. Of course, the minute I left work today it started raining, so I think I've gotten my comeuppance! lol

@Raylenth Hi got a quick question but don't see the need to put it on the new attendees thread. I've got my DP talk for Peter at 12:00, the AM shoot at 10:05-11:05 and the PM shoot at 15:00-16:00, I know I can just go to the PM shoot if I miss the AM shoot and the talk isn't until 12:00 so does this mean I have a bit of flexibility meaning I could turn up at 11 if I really wanted to? I don't think I'll go that late but I was thinking more of worst case scenario if it took us ages to get into London with the traffic and road closures, finding the parking space I've booked and walking to the Olympia?

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Raylenth Hi got a quick question but don't see the need to put it on the new attendees thread. I've got my DP talk for Peter at 12:00, the AM shoot at 10:05-11:05 and the PM shoot at 15:00-16:00, I know I can just go to the PM shoot if I miss the AM shoot and the talk isn't until 12:00 so does this mean I have a bit of flexibility meaning I could turn up at 11 if I really wanted to? I don't think I'll go that late but I was thinking more of worst case scenario if it took us ages to get into London with the traffic and road closures, finding the parking space I've booked and walking to the Olympia?

Theoretically yes, you can turn up anytime before the talk begins if you go to the pm photo shoot. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Yes you can go to the PM session if you need to R4 so you can arrive at 11 if you wish. Personally I'd rather be there and safe ;)

Edited by Raylenth
  • Thanks 1

Is it bad my bag is already packed? And is it equally bad that I seem to have filled a rather large suitcase for the weekend (the same suitcase my mum used for a 3 week holiday) and have a bag for my cosplay weapons that is the same size as me?

Note as well I am travelling by train from Leeds!