Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Age is a very common Thing, yes. Even our local Football Club wants the Age for online ticket sales.

I would guess it's some sort of protection for them in case there's an Age restriction on something. If you give a wrong date knowingly they can't be Held responsible.

The gender... going from our own database I would expect this is used to address the users correctly.

But if you really want an answer that is more than guesswork you are best of directing this to Eventbrite.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I don't know why they need to know but I do know that the office sorted a ticket for me last year but made me a lady!

Wrong Name? More like Wrong Gender, amirite????

lol

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

I don't know why they need to know but I do know that the office sorted a ticket for me last year but made me a lady!

Would that be like Emily and that you're a lady!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, natedammit said:

Wrong Name? More like Wrong Gender, amirite????

lol

No.

1 hour ago, Knitty Fred said:

Would that be like Emily and that you're a lady!

No.

 

 

 

 

 

 

:P

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't sure where to post this so this is as close a thread as any. @Queen_Sindel or mods in general, can you let someone know that the shop needs a bit of sorting out. There's no divider between the Diamond passes and Friday photos and some of the Friday photos have drifted into Saturday. I know they're about to add some more photos in so they might spot it, but I thought I'd point it out in case they don't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-20 at 2:38 PM, Wrong Name said:

Wasn't sure where to post this so this is as close a thread as any. @Queen_Sindel or mods in general, can you let someone know that the shop needs a bit of sorting out. There's no divider between the Diamond passes and Friday photos and some of the Friday photos have drifted into Saturday. I know they're about to add some more photos in so they might spot it, but I thought I'd point it out in case they don't.

Looks like yesterday's guests have now been added to the store (apart from the Fett Group shot which has not been) but these problems with the layout are still there. It's the same in the app as well (I imagine it just copies the same layout).

Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, the layout of the store doesn't bother me that much, though it should be sorted. I'm now more interested if the Fett Group Shoot will go up soon, as all the other announcements from a couple of days ago have except that one. Just want to make sure it hasn't been accidentally missed.

Edited by Wrong Name
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fett shoot now added (and bought, yay!) and some of the sorting of the store done too. There's still a couple of the Friday shoots in the Saturday section, but whatever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

It is being worked on as you type this. The issue was that Adam West was the first listing in this section, and unfortunately when his listings had to be taken out some of the codes just went "poof."

Stupid codes :angry:

 

Oh, and in case they don't spot it, there is still a Sylvester and Colin Baker Tardis shoot up on the Sunday which I assume should not be there with Colin cancelling.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...