Sports Guest Announcement this Friday @ 7pm

showmasters

Mike Tyson (apprantenly unlikely, heard hes banned to travel to the UK) hope that's not true

Antony joshua

Katie Taylor

Nicola Adams

David Haye

Shannon Briggs

Hulk Hogan

Paige

Steve Austin

Mike Tyson can no longer come to the UK, the law changed last year to tighten up rules on overseas convicted sex offenders. previously he could enter if the home office no longer considered him a danger and he could show his entry would generate financial gain for the UK but the Government has now changed its acceptance guidelines , they are no longer accepted as reasons for entry and he was refused a visa last year. basically the UK brought themselves into line with the USA that if you have a conviction for a sex offence there's no justifable reason to be allowed in at any time except to give evidence in a court case at request of the police.

Join us here at 7pm on Friday 27th Jan for a sports guest announcement for Collectormania 24!

It's a world first at a public event like ours...one of the biggest ever sports names in the world...

so thinking outside the box , it could actually be a sports guest with a very long name ??!!!

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Jan Venegoor Of Hesselink

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Benjamin Roethlisberger

BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Shaun Wright-Phillips
Bradley Wright-Phillips

:thumbup::whistling:

optimistically this is a rare thread where people are understimating the guest - if its genuinely "one of the biggest ever sports names in the world" then we're looking at Pele/Maradona/Beckham level people. As much as I like them I dont think anyone could claim Ennis/Pendleton/Coe are on their level

• Like 1

It won't be Sir Andy I'm afraid - this event clashes with Roland Garros/French Open.

Considering the guests announced to date from football, snooker, and boxing - I reckon it's from one of those fields.

Has Lennox Lewis done an event like this before? Or Pele?

Called it. Do I win a diamond pass ;)?