showmasters

Sherlocked UK 2017

Raylenth    2,686

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I MET MARTIN FREEMAN TONIGHT AND HE IS SO LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Push me sideways  and call me Albert!

I still can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 4

natedammit    765

Wait a mo RayRay: he pushed you and called you a man's name? Does he not know your official lady status?

wjbleming    928

Wait a mo, Mr. Bear, Mr. Freeman could be an avid attendee to our dear forum and be completely aware of our RayRay's status, and having looked our RayRay up on social media, knows what she looks like and therefore was able to recognise our RayRay when he met her last night and played on her official lady status as a nod to her fame.

Either that or Mr. Cumberbatch showed him a picture of our RayRay and told him, "Watch out for her" ;)

Raylenth    2,686
3 hours ago, Littlemisstrouble6179 said:

That's very exciting :D did he sign Sherlock stuff or was it just play related? 

Play stuff only Miss I'm afraid, I got programmes signed for me, Pink Lady and Evil.  It took 3 days of going every night but I got him!

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Wait a mo RayRay: he pushed you and called you a man's name? Does he not know your official lady status?

For him, I wouldn't care either way :D

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

Wait a mo, Mr. Bear, Mr. Freeman could be an avid attendee to our dear forum and be completely aware of our RayRay's status, and having looked our RayRay up on social media, knows what she looks like and therefore was able to recognise our RayRay when he met her last night and played on her official lady status as a nod to her fame.

Either that or Mr. Cumberbatch showed him a picture of our RayRay and told him, "Watch out for her" ;)

:drool::drool::drool:

natedammit    765
1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

I see what you're saying.

You're Martin Freeman aren't you?