Latest Guest Announcement - RON PERLMAN

showmasters

It's not that heavy it's from a fancy dress costume I bought it like 6 years ago for the life of my can't find another version of it, it's just under 14 inches long 7 inches high and rage same wide I'm just trying to figure out he will be able to sign it as it is quite an awkward shape

Please post a pic after it's been signed if you can, it would be lovely to see it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Unsirprising really Spenger, it was a while ago that he was announced.  As per the usual response, he's only there 2 days and I'm sure he will be popular so If you want to guarantee an auto it's best to go Diamond, as whilst he may reach the VQ's it depends on how fast he signs ect as to how many he can get through after all the Diamonds.

• Like 1

Yeah wasn't going to go for the diamond. If I get an auto I only want one and not two like with the diamond pass. Effectively the diamond pass is double the price of a photo and single auto (appreciate you get the talk etc included too). The photo price is excellent so I'm wondering if more people are opting for that as the diamond is so much more. 

I'll go for the VQ. If I don't get one not the end of the world.

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 27/04/2017 at 2:59 PM, Law-dono said:

Given the time of course, but does anyone know from other conventions he's attended if he adds quotes to any autos?

Ron has personalised previously but I've never seen him write more than To _______ Best wishes/ Love and then his signature.

2 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

Ron has personalised previously but I've never seen him write more than To _______ Best wishes/ Love and then his signature.

Thanks Stuart :), kinda geeked out for a second at the idea of him signing a quote. 

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Law-dono said:

Thanks Stuart :), kinda geeked out for a second at the idea of him signing a quote. 

I'd just wait and see on the day, things vary with certain guests.  Some guests start with personalisation early in the day and then have to stop due to how busy they are, but may start again later in the day.

In my experience it doesn't harm to ask but be aware of how busy he is when you go up, and don't go in with the expectation that you will get a quote, but just take it as a nice bonus if you get one.

As it stands Ron is selling extremely well and we do expect him to be busy.

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

50 per batch if I remember correctly, Spengler. :smile:

Thanks. I remember having a high batch number for Famke Janssen last year but it didnt take long to get through the batches before mine.

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

50 per batch if I remember correctly, Spengler. :smile:

I'm not sure we've ever had official word but people have roughly worked it out. I can't remember what was said before but I believe it was more than 50 though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I'm not sure we've ever had official word but people have roughly worked it out. I can't remember what was said before but I believe it was more than 50 though.

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be. Found a thread in last year's LFCC, though, where the only answers given, by users, are 50 and 100, though. :smile:

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure I've read it's 50 somewhere as well but can't see anything obvious now.  It may have been in the FAQ at some point.  The website does say they sell around 400 tickets.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be. Found a thread in last year's LFCC, though, where the only answers given, by users, are 50 and 100, though. :smile:

I was just looking for that thread. 100 does seem more likely to me, as you can see by my comments in that thread! They have always said that they can do 100 shoots in 15 mins. When you look at some of the bigger guests who have 2x 1hr 30 min shoots a day, I don't ever remember seeing them with batch numbers in the 20s. I could be wrong.