Latest Guest Announcement - RON PERLMAN

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Just to confirm what john1980 has said, we have emailed all of the Diamond Pass customers to let them know the talk is on Sunday. The description was Sunday initially so gremlins appear to have been in our shop :) you may have even purchased when it said the talk was Sunday, in which case you don't need to worry!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How likely is it that I could get rons autograph without a diamond pass, I'm going both Saturday and Sunday but just have standard entry no gold pass :/ I'm just figuring out my options before splurging :)

It's really hard to judge Lena, I think he will be incredibly popular but so was Jeremy Renner last year (who I think did 2 and a half days at the show) and he got through loads of VQ holders with no problems. But that's not to say Ron will.....or won't.

He's used to these events so knows how they go but unless someone can advise how quick he was during previous appearances I can't advise on that side of it. It all depends on how desperate you are to meet him, if you want the rest of the pass included items and if you can afford the diamond pass.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

He's done a few events I think so he's not super rare. I'd guess he would be constantly busy but doable on a low numbered VQ but you'd need to be there early and able to stay to the end each day.

Just my guess though. I could be completely wrong.

• Like 1

He's done a few events I think so he's not super rare. I'd guess he would be constantly busy but doable on a low numbered VQ but you'd need to be there early and able to stay to the end each day.

Just my guess though. I could be completely wrong.

Yah definitely staying all day both days just need him on my soa poster so don't wanna miss out need to have a proper think about it

How likely is it that I could get rons autograph without a diamond pass, I'm going both Saturday and Sunday but just have standard entry no gold pass :/ I'm just figuring out my options before splurging :)

It's really hard to judge Lena, I think he will be incredibly popular but so was Jeremy Renner last year (who I think did 2 and a half days at the show) and he got through loads of VQ holders with no problems. But that's not to say Ron will.....or won't.

He's used to these events so knows how they go but unless someone can advise how quick he was during previous appearances I can't advise on that side of it. It all depends on how desperate you are to meet him, if you want the rest of the pass included items and if you can afford the diamond pass.

I love how whenever I ask a question people call me Lena hehee ;) but yah you are right I'll definitely have to check money and decide tomorrow after the new announcements don't wanna splurge today and then not have money tomorrow :)

I love how whenever I ask a question people call me Lena hehee ;) but yah you are right I'll definitely have to check money and decide tomorrow after the new announcements don't wanna splurge today and then not have money tomorrow :)

It's just quicker than typing your whole handle and seems a more usual place to stop than Lenas.

• Like 1

It's just quicker than typing your whole handle and seems a more usual place to stop than Lenas.

True I just find it funny as it's not my name hehee ;)

Got 2 autographs and a photo with him in Germany, he was much more expensive there! I regret my life.

Funnily enough, I remember he was more expensive when he was originally announced for LFCC last year (but then Brexit happened, so yeah).

personally i always take chance to meet a guest/get auto when i can as never know what might pop up and they need to cancel.

I missed on the chance to get Carrie Fisher's autograph 3 years ago, thinking there will be another time. That other time never came round. dark example to use i'm afraid

• Like 1

True I just find it funny as it's not my name hehee ;)

Oh come on, next you'll be telling me QS isn't actual royalty. And Tanith isn't a faerie.

• Like 1