Introductions! Are you coming? Who are you? :-)

Stenun

Thank you to everyone who has replied and responded to my thread, I've very much enjoyed reading all of them and I might even have already made a new friend because of this thread. So all good! Keep 'em coming! :-)

Is it me?

Who are you again? :-D

Hi everyone!

My Name That I Respond To IRL: Marie-Loup

My Rough Age: Almost 30...

My Main Fandoms: Breaking Bad, Star Wars, Game of thrones, Vikings. The Walking Dead, Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, Narcos.

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: Marvel (I don't dislike it, I am just not really into it).

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met: Mads Mikkelsen, Jessica Henwick, Rose Leslie, Ross Marquand, RJ Mitte, Ryan Gage, Natalia Tena (very lovely people).

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met: Mark Hamill, I guess.

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet: Oscar Isaac.

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be: Iwan Rheon.

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: Cosplays of Star Wars/Game of thrones on Saturday/Sunday.

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: See the cosplays, browse the stalls.

Favourite Colour: Blue.

Favourite Movie: Reservoir Dogs, Interstellar, Bloody Sunday, Moulin Rouge, The Sixth sense, The Last of the Mohicans, Gladiator.

Favourite Food: Cheese.

Favourite Book: Les Misérables, Peter Pan, amongst many others.

Favourite Series Of Books: Harry Potter, Chaos Walking, A song of ice and fire.

Favourite Video Game: Life is strange, Game of thrones Telltale.

Favourite Item Of Merchandise: A C-3PO comic with a Lee Townsend drawing of Poe Dameron on the cover.

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: I like comics and theatre too!

Other Information About Me That I Don't Want To Mention: I am a sugar addict.

Edited by Marie-Loup
  • Like 1

Eyup all. I really don't post on this forum anywhere near as much as I should. So I'll start here.

My Name That I Respond To IRL: Darren

My Rough Age: a very rough 36

My Main Fandoms: I'm not 'in' any fandom - but I'm a fan *of* Doctor Who, Sherlock, Star Wars, Twin Peaks, Quantum Leap, Walking Dead, The Flash, Supergirl, Game of Thrones, and basically everything else, except...

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: I don't dislike anything but I've never been interested in Supernatural, for example.

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met: Probably a toss up between Rex Smith and Gemma Whelan, both of whom are delightful people.

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met: Michael J Fox

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet: I've met him - Michael J Fox. But I would love to meet Kyle MacLachlan.

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be: Peter Capaldi. I've met him before but I don't have his autograph, and this cannot do.

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days: Fri, Sat and Sun

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: Some ill-fitting shorts, a pair of black Converse and a t-shirt/blazer combo. And an over the shoulder manbag.

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: My dear con friends. And my not so dear con friends.

Favourite Colour: If it's black, I'm probably wearing it.

Favourite Movie: I can't say anything other than Star Wars: A New Hope, simply based on how many times I've seen it. Or Weird Al's UHF.

Favourite Food: All of it. And yours, too.

Favourite Book: The Count of Monte Cristo. I'll love a good revenge story. Or Gaiman's Neverwhere.

Favourite Series Of Books: I'd have to say Potter, as I can't think of another series I've completely read through.

Favourite Video Game: Fallout 4. I don't ever have to leave the house again.

Favourite Item Of Merchandise: Nothing special, just my collection of Doctor Who figures.

Favourite Person With The Screen Name "Stenun" Who Started This Thread: Yes.

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: I will literally talk to anyone.

Other Information About Me That I Don't Want To Mention: Unfortunately my shyness means you'll have to talk to me first.

• Like 2

My Name That I Respond To IRL: Beth

My Rough Age: Early 20s

My Main Fandoms: Game of Thrones, The Hunger Games, Star Wars, DC and Marvel

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met: Lena Headey <3

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met: Sigourney Weaver

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet: Juno Temple

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be: No idea!

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days: All of them, hopefully crewing.

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: Either Deadpool/Star Wars Tshirts or a Crew Tshirt

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: Spend money I don't have on merchandise!

Favourite Colour: Black

Favourite Movie: Donnie Darko

Favourite Food: Sausage

Favourite Book: ATM The Girl on the Train

Favourite Series Of Books: The Hunger Games

Favourite Video Game: Resident Evil (1-7 plus spin offs)

Favourite Item Of Merchandise: My signed Harley Quinn Suicide Squad POP vinyl by Margot Robbie!

Favourite Person With The Screen Name "Stenun" Who Started This Thread: My number 1 <3

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: I work at a book publishers designing children's books :) I have 20 tattoos of my favourite films/tv shows.

Other Information About Me That I Don't Want To Mention: I'm the best.

• Like 1

So given that I have social anxiety I thought I'd try meeting new con-going friends online before an embarrassed brush-past at the Con! :-D

The idea is simple; if you know for a fact that you're definitely going to the con, copy and paste the survey below with your answers! And please reply to other people's responses and try and make new friends!

My Name That I Respond To IRL: Soli the wolly

My Rough Age: shhh a lady never tells

My Main Fandoms: The Walking Dead, Marvel movies and WWE

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: Sherlocked (over rated)

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met: ahh too hard, all the ones I met so far have all been lovely. I would have to say RVD

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met: Benedict Cumberbatch

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet: Hulk Hogan

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be: Dean Ambrose (I've been waiting a very long time for this one)

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days: fingerscrossed all of them

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: always Black, shows better on photo ops

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: errr not sure what else to do besides stalk haha

Favourite Colour: Purple

Favourite Movie: Dumb and dumber "i like it alot!"

Favourite Food: Popcorn

Favourite Book: Jemima J by Jane green

Favourite Series Of Books: Fifty shades of grey (🙈 don't judge)

Favourite Video Game: Resident Evil 2

Favourite Item Of Merchandise: Dean Ambrose shirt of course 'unhinged and on the fringe'

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: personal trainer by day, movie, series lover and wwe Fanatic by night.

Other Information About Me That I Don't Want To Mention: well i guess already owned up i like the fifty shades series ahhh!

My Name That I Respond To IRL: Sonya or Sommie (sommie is my acting name/artist name)

My Rough Age: I will be 32 years of the age when the con happens!

My Main Fandoms:Star trek, dr who,sherlock,dan and phil (does that count? lol) hunger games, marvel, vampire anything (literally, anything) being human,anime (too many to mention)

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike:supernatural (sorry!)

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met: Andrew Robinson

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met: Karl Urban

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet: Robert Carlyle

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be: ROBERT!! (not giving up the dream)

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days: all. on friday only about half an hour though, before we go for dinner in our medieval pub. tradition lol

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: Friday, whatever the hell i traveled from ireland in. Saturday my charlie chaplin costume and sunday my undertaker black butler costume.

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: shop for merch i have no chance of getting in ireland. cosplay events and of course YALC! this is literally showing my nerdy side here but i spend more time at YALC then the main convention itself. i just love books!

Favourite Colour: Black

Favourite Movie: Too many to pick from, one that popped into mind was interview with a vampire. so many more too!

Favourite Food: Chips

Favourite Book: Anything by Michael E Grant

Favourite Series Of Books: Gone series

Favourite Video Game: Metal Gear Solid

Favourite Item Of Merchandise: BOOKS! and wallets for some odd reason, i buy a stupid ammount of anime themed wallets. Also the american/japanese snacks. Cheeto's, yuuuum!

Favourite Person With The Screen Name "Stenun" Who Started This Thread: Indeed...O_o

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: I like hugs, if you like hugs gimme a hug! ^_^

Other Information About Me That I Don't Want To Mention: THE GAME!

• Like 1

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: Friday, whatever the hell i traveled from ireland in. Saturday my charlie chaplin costume and sunday my undertaker black butler costume.

Are you the lady who was dressed as Chaplin last year, too? If so, I believe I might have called you Harold Lloyd. :-)

Are you the lady who was dressed as Chaplin last year, too? If so, I believe I might have called you Harold Lloyd. :-)

Yes indeedy. i remember hearing that lol.

I regretted not taking a photo of you so I'm glad you'll be back again this year! :-)

I regretted not taking a photo of you so I'm glad you'll be back again this year! :-)

Yay! i will happily pose for as many as you like. i also took pics with people and let them hold the cane and wear the hat, this became rather popular near the end on sunday lol.

Edited by Dreamsphere

My Name That I Respond To IRL: Sian

My Rough Age: I'll be 25 by LFCC time!

My Main Fandoms: Star Wars, Marvel, Video Games, some DC, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead.

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: I don't strongly dislike but I'm not really that into Doctor Who.

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met: Troy Baker

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met: Carrie Fisher (kind of!)

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet: Oscar Isaac

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be: Kit Harington

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days: Saturday

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: Possibly Cosplay, if not, likely an Iron Fist shirt.

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: Go to Talks, look at all the merch, buy all of the things!

Favourite Movie: Empire Strikes Back

Favourite Food: Cheese

Favourite Book: The Last Guardian by Jeff Grubb

Favourite Series Of Books: Legacy of the Force series

Favourite Video Game: Metal Gear Solid Franchise

Favourite Item Of Merchandise: Hot Toys Winter Soldier

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: I have a really unhealthy obsession with Funko Pops!

Other Information About Me That I Don't Want To Mention: Don't really know? Haha

• Like 2

My Main Fandoms: Star Wars, Marvel, Video Games, some DC, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead.

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: I don't strongly dislike but I'm not really that into Doctor Who.

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: Possibly Cosplay, if not, likely an Iron Fist shirt.

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: Go to Talks, look at all the merch, buy all of the things!

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: I have a really unhealthy obsession with Funko Pops!

Other Information About Me That I Don't Want To Mention: Don't really know? Haha

I want to see a picture of the hot toys winter soldier if you have it please? :D sounds awesome! i already have the joker/harley quinn set from suicide squad on pre-order :) love hot toys!!

How obsessed is obsessed? I've got 8 and they are all to do with the same thing but I get the feeling yours is at another level.

I want to see a picture of the hot toys winter soldier if you have it please? :D sounds awesome! i already have the joker/harley quinn set from suicide squad on pre-order :) love hot toys!!

I have some luke warm ones that are next to the radiator if you're interested.

How obsessed is obsessed? I've got 8 and they are all to do with the same thing but I get the feeling yours is at another level.

I have approx 120-130 not entirely sure I lost count a while ago!

My Name That I Respond To IRL: captain pugwash

My Rough Age:46

My Main Fandoms:marvel,sci-fi,80's

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike:star wars is my least fave

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met:lance henriksen,adam copeland

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met:stan lee

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet:arnie

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be:kristanna lokken

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days:friday & saturday

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing:a cap,t-shirt and a smile

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To:merch stalls, then cash point then back to merch stalls

Favourite Colour:red

Favourite Movie:avengers assemble

Favourite Food:chicken

Favourite Book:visitor

Favourite Series Of Books:reacher books

Favourite Video Game:ff7

Favourite Item Of Merchandise:signed terminator skull by cast of films and tv show except arnie

Favourite Person With The Screen Name "Stenun" Who Started This Thread:who? what?where?

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention:i hated pops until 3 months ago, now have too many

Other Information About Me That I Don't Want To Mention:only if you pay me and i will whisper

Hey everyone :) I'm sure I've already filled in one of these over the years, but I love talking about myself, so here goes :D

My Name That I Respond To IRL: Romana or Sammy

My Rough Age: Will turn 28 just before the con. Though I am a teenager at heart.

My Main Fandoms: Stargate, Harry Potter, Firefly, DC shows, Marvel, LOTR and many more

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: GoT, Teen Wolf...I'm just disintered really, I don't *hate* any fandom

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met: Amanda Tapping

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met: Michal J. Fox, outside of conventions James McAvoy

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet: Robert Downey Jr., J. K. Rowling

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be: Nathan Fillion

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days: I literally have no idea yet. Probably at least Saturday.

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: A fandom T-shirt and jeans.

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: Talks? I don't really participate in anything else than signings, photoshoots and talks. Maybe shopping :D

Favourite Colour: green

Favourite Movie: So many. I literally have about 50 candidates.

Favourite Food: pasta

Favourite Book: Daddy-Long-Legs by Jean Webster

Favourite Series Of Books: Harry Potter

Favourite Video Game: Sims

Favourite Item Of Merchandise: this is like asking someone which one of their children they like best....probably my any of HP merchandise

Favourite Person With The Screen Name "Stenun" Who Started This Thread: Stenun. I guess.

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: I taught my best friends to go to cons and now they love it so much they go to cons that they prefer, which means I am back to attending cons on my own :D So feel free to say hi :) I'm a Hufflepuff, single, love Jane Austen, studied English, love tennis, bowling, inline and ice skating. I hate running for the sake of running. Love to read. Afraid of flying (handy, isn't it? I have to travel for cons).

Other Information About Me That I Don't Want To Mention: I'm very lazy.

Edited by SammyRomie

I have approx 120-130 not entirely sure I lost count a while ago!

I don't much care for them-maybe its a generational thing.

They seem to take up most of the shelf-space in my local Forbidden Planet :angry2:

Which 9 do you own?

5 Doctor Strange ones (bought the final one I wanted last night so waiting for it to arrive) and 4 Sherlock ones.

I guess yours are from a lot of different shows and films with that many?

Edited by Raylenth