Introductions! Are you coming? Who are you? :-)

Stenun

On 17/05/2017 at 4:34 PM, Admiral Ackbar said:

My Name That I Respond To IRL: Craig

My Rough Age: 36

My Main Fandoms: Star Wars (strictly).  All things from that galaxy far, far away.

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: I strangely refuse to watch Game of Thrones.  Why?  I really don't know. Weird!!

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met: Carrie Fisher

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met: Samuel L. Jackson

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet: Mark Hammill (came so close at one point - however my VQ ticket 'just' missed out)

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be: Mark Hammill

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days: Saturday only

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: Saved my Rogue One 'Scarif' t-shirt for the Saturday

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: I'll go with the flow, me.  'Plan on scoping the entire grounds if I get time

Favourite Colour: Black

Favourite Movie: Star Wars (A New Hope)

Favourite Food: Chinese

Favourite Video Game: Dino Crisis (PS1)

Favourite Item Of Merchandise: My SW autograph collection if this counts? Makes me proud.

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: Recently gotten my Princess Leia tattoo which I've been wanting since like the age of 4.

Here's me and my son at 'something' Star Wars 2 weeks ago... he's slowly but surely feeling the love!! 

SWFFD1_zpsuiaons3s.jpg

May the force be with you...

I wish i had met Carrie fisher now unfortunately won't be able to anymore r.i.p Carrie god bless you!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GrootsBrother said:

I wish i had met Carrie fisher now unfortunately won't be able to anymore r.i.p Carrie god bless you!

Always meet them when you can, everyone's had a 'ahh I'll get them next time' moment!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GrootsBrother said:

Hi everyone im grootsbrother not my real name of course but have been going to these conventions for the last five years am into all things marvel star wars twd bttf Dr who 

Maybe you can fill in the form?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GrootsBrother said:

Hi everyone im grootsbrother not my real name of course but have been going to these conventions for the last five years am into all things marvel star wars twd bttf Dr who 

welcome to the forum family groots adopted brother :)

im gonna be blunt.... can you tell us your age? if you are wondering why a bunch of us are asking weve been trying to guess your age.

my bet is 21, though i admit now i know youve been going cons for 5 years i think i might be a little low! might try and change my guess to 24ish

• Like 1

On 5/17/2017 at 4:34 PM, Admiral Ackbar said:

My Name That I Respond To IRL: Craig

My Rough Age: 36

My Main Fandoms: Star Wars (strictly).  All things from that galaxy far, far away.

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: I strangely refuse to watch Game of Thrones.  Why?  I really don't know. Weird!!

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met: Carrie Fisher

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met: Samuel L. Jackson

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet: Mark Hammill (came so close at one point - however my VQ ticket 'just' missed out)

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be: Mark Hammill

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days: Saturday only

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: Saved my Rogue One 'Scarif' t-shirt for the Saturday

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: I'll go with the flow, me.  'Plan on scoping the entire grounds if I get time

Favourite Colour: Black

Favourite Movie: Star Wars (A New Hope)

Favourite Food: Chinese

Favourite Video Game: Dino Crisis (PS1)

Favourite Item Of Merchandise: My SW autograph collection if this counts? Makes me proud.

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: Recently gotten my Princess Leia tattoo which I've been wanting since like the age of 4.

Here's me and my son at 'something' Star Wars 2 weeks ago... he's slowly but surely feeling the love!! 

SWFFD1_zpsuiaons3s.jpg

May the force be with you...

11 minutes ago, GrootsBrother said:

It was a crazy day Groots, as I had chosen to queue for a VQ ticket for Carrie first over Mark Hamill, even tho Mark has been my ultimate meet and hero for 30+ years, something just told me to go for the Princess first - crazy.

So this was all in July 2016, just months before she passed.  She sat me down, sprinkled some glitter on my hand, gave me a hug etc. chatted very briefly, signed my 8x10 "Love to Craig, Carrie Fisher" and that was that. Never got to see Mark that day, and still have never met him to this day, but obviously what happened just months later made it feel like the right decision at the time, maybe the it was the force telling me to see the Princess, haha. Who knows?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GrootsBrother said:

Is there an actual form then? Where is it?

My Name That I Respond To IRL:

My Rough Age: 

My Main Fandoms: 

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: 

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met: 

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met:

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet: 

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be: 

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days: 

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: 

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: 

Favourite Colour: 

Favourite Movie: 

Favourite Food: 

Favourite Video Game: 

Favourite Item Of Merchandise: 

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: 

On 2017-6-9 at 3:42 PM, smithy270492 said:

My Name That I Respond To IRL:

My Rough Age: 

My Main Fandoms: 

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: 

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met: 

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met:

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet: 

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be: 

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days: 

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: 

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: 

Favourite Colour: 

Favourite Movie: 

Favourite Food: 

Favourite Video Game: 

Favourite Item Of Merchandise: 

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: 

Do i have to copy this out or something? As to guessing my age that is abit irrelevant isn't it? Why the obsession? Unless you are all betting on it in which case you all have lost ya cash! :lol:

10 minutes ago, GrootsBrother said:

Do i have to copy this out or something? As to guessing my age that is abit irrelevant isn't it? Why the obsession? Unless you are all betting on it in which case you all have lost ya cash! :lol:

Copy and fill it in.

We are betting on it. But not in cash. Just set us free from our misery! I am too curious lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrootsBrother said:

No need to be suspicious, just tell them your age. And National Insurance number.

• Like 1

This is actually, the first time I came across this topic.

My Name That I Respond To IRL: Michael Trog

My Rough Age: 20

My Main Fandoms: Doctor Who, Walking Dead, Arrowverse, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met: Alan Harris (Bossk)

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met: Jeremy Renner

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet: David Tennant

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be: John Borrowman

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days: Saturday and probably sunday

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: A white shirt because of the running from 1 booth to another

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: Comic Artists

Favourite Colour: Red or Black

Favourite Movie: Star Wars Episode V

Favourite Food: Spaghetti Bolognese

Favourite Video Game: Batman Arkham City

Favourite Item Of Merchandise: Funko pop vinyls 

Other Information About Me That I Want To Mention: I'm a student from Belgium who's planning to come to LFCC every year (since 2016). Most of my money goes to my Funko collection which I'm very proud of.

Watching tv Shows always played a big part in my life since my parents divorce. They entertained me when my parents weren't home. I'm not missing a single convention here in Belgium since I was 14 years old. My parents think that I'm crazy that I go to another country and spend my money on people who were in a movie for 2 hours but they accept it, which I think is awesome because they are anti-internet/TV except for the news messages. I hope I could go for a whole weekend next year but that's not possible because I promised my girlfriend to go to a musical on friday. 

My Name That I Respond To IRL: GrootsBrother

My Rough Age: 43

My Main Fandoms: Dr who twd bttf superhero 

Most People Love This Fandom But I Strongly Dislike: Power Rangers 

Favourite Guest I've So Far Met: Bonnie Langford 

Biggest Name Guest I've So Far Met:Sigourney weaver

Ultimate Dream Guest I'd Love To Meet:Scarlett johansonn

However A More Realistic Dream Guest Would Be: Lauren cohan 

I Plan To Be At LFCC 2017 On These Days: Friday. Saturday. Sunday 

I Will Most Likely Be Wearing: bttf outfit marty mcfly 

As Well As The Guests, I Will Also Be Attending To: stalls.Gamezone 

Favourite Colour: red